XXVIII

"What are you doing?"

"Poking my beloved, tiddies," Yhan shamelessly slumped on Claude's arms and began poking his chest again one morning, finally free of his troubles. The word "My" made Claude frown. Whose tiddies are yours?

Despite the fact that Yhan is his son, he feels more like a perverted brat than a son. HONESTLY. It's been a while since his son was this shameless, so he decided to ignore it and enjoy the moment despite feeling ticklish. His son has strange tastes for a comfort zone.

Claude simply ignored the boy, who had been working tirelessly to find out where the hell the newly appointed Pope of Ayhanism was. In all honesty—and he will say it again, honestly—Lophe Strass did a good thing by avoiding this brat's radar.

"You really know how to make me speechless; can't you be a little more civilized like your older sister?" Claude leans back while saying those words. He should have shoved him away rather than making his specs even more accessible to him. But Claude didn't have the heart to do that. Not when this brat seldom does this.

"Your Majesty, I look up to you; you truly are the radiant and magnificent sun of the Obelian Empire."

Claude simply stared at him with his usual bored expression.

"Both of you are at it again," Athanasia said as she passed by. Yhan was acting spoiled right now, which could not be helped; he would be exhausted after chasing the new pope of the new religion that Claude sponsored himself.

"While I'm at it, I'm telling you, sis, that this unfair dirtbag gave you the key to the Treasury while he gave me lemon candy. It's unfair, you know." Yhan frowned and glared at Claude. The emperor, of course, stared at him boredly.

Athanasia giggles and approaches her brother and father. Claude offered his free lap, which Athanasia gladly climbed on and sat down.

Athy watches her brother slump on Claude's chest, poking and poking at his specs. He does look like a perverted man. If it were other people, they'd die early if they did this to the emperor.

Claude simply leaned back and allowed both of his children to sit on his lap.

This is not all bad at all.

.

.

However...

"It's soon my birthday banquet and they're nowhere to be found?" Claude glared at Felix. It's been a week since the twins last came to him. He was calling them for some afternoon tea but they did not—as in—appear at all.

"They're already at the age of slowly leaving their papa's arms.

*Crackle*

An angry vein appeared on Claude's forehead while Felix continued with his nonsense. The snake inside him is angry.

"They might have met their little crus—"

*Crack* Felix immediately shut himself up. Claude broke the teacup he was holding. He stared at Felix, who paled.

"O, or... they're preparing some prank for you, Majesty?"

"A prank?" the mood suddenly lightened.

"They always do that to you. I mean when you and His Highness bully each other. His Highness must've roped the Princess with his plans.

He hums. Thinking about how that brat thinks, he's snorting some prank later. He should prepare himself, because that could be the worst of all the pranks that Brat would throw at him.

He can't help but smile. He's looking forward to the prank his children will throw at him.

.

.