III

[AYHAN'S POV]

He looked over at his sister, who appeared to be praying to all toothless cows at the moment. When he was living as Cale, he was constantly confronted with difficult people. He tried the hardcore approach, and their father appeared to be enjoying it. This dirtbag appeared to be a sadist—which is true—but a bit on the bored side.

I have no problem dealing with these types of guys. He reminds me of Haben-nim in some ways. So difficult to please.

He looked at his sister, who was unsure whether she was eating her food through her mouth or nose.

She's too nervous. She should relax a bit.

He tapped her a bit and pinched her nose. Athy glared at him, but her face quickly returned to normal. He did it while their cretinous father was watching.

He also reminds me of that radish. That scowl clearly indicated annoyance.

Of course, Ayhan's specialty is irritating people. He smiled casually at their father, ignoring the death stares his sister has been giving me.

"You reminded me of myself, except for the red jewel eyes."

"Thank you very much, Your Majesty; you really know how to say something as strong and wise as the sun in the sky."

Claude started tapping his finger against the couch. He appeared to be dissatisfied. Athy shifted in her seat, observing how cold Claude's expression was.

"Lord Father?" Athy asked, but the air became even colder.

Ayhan looked at both of them and realized they would be messed up if this went on.

"Dad?" he asked, having said those highly intellectual, poetically insulting words.

What the fuck?!

He internally screamed, seeing how Claude looked really dissatisfied.

Now we've done it!

They just dug their own grave!

He is even more difficult to understand than Adin!

Should he address him as Emperor of the Great Obelian Empire, Supreme, and Noble Majesty? He should have kissed his feet, but he refused!

That cold atmosphere was broken when they noticed him tilting his head to the side as if thinking.

So Epic Failed, did not it?

Athy looked at him with trepidation. He knew exactly what his sister was about to do, so he just shut up and waited for her to say what she wanted to say.

"Papa?'

Of all the stupid, worthless nonsense! Why, papa?

Ayhan looked at her sister. When she said that, the atmosphere immediately changed.

Why is this bastard so hard to please?! Damn it! Damn it! Should I summon Choi Han or Raon?

Ayhan screamed internally because now is the time to kill someone who is pissing off someone else.

Claude, on the other hand, raised his head.

Still... safe? You bastard! At the very least, stop being bipolar!

"Pap... Daddy!"

He looked at his sister, who was smiling as innocently and holy as she could. He wanted to shake her and ask her if she would go insane right now, but—anyway...