XXX

Another day and another tea party. Athy still couldn't forget how Lucas used his original form towards her. Well, he's handsome indeed. Ezekiel seemed to have moved away from her. Ayhan forbade him from entering the palace.

She was able to Jennette quite normally after all those days. It is almost as if they are siblings.

So this is what it is like to have a sister.

The thought made her smile. After they spent more time eating together, Yhan seemed to talk to Jennette more. Claude was especially cool with it. She was not sure if it was because she was Penelope's daughter or because she was his older brother's daughter. He keeps her at a distance but is not throwing her away. It makes no difference to her in either case. They are at least getting along right now.

Despite the fact that Jennette is largely responsible for Athanasia's death in the novel, her skepticism fades. She has the same sensation when she speaks to Yhannie.

.

.

"It is boring," both Yhannie and Athy groaned. He has not left yet because Lucas said he is having trouble tracking the world tree. Raon had been assisting as well, but it appears to be a lot of work.

"That is it," Yhan said as he rose from his seat, "Let us go out, Raon!"

"Right away, human!" Raon exclaimed, transporting all of them outside the palace.

"Hey! Hey! Lucas! I did great, right?" Raon exclaimed happily to Lucas. Lucas appeared to be quite pleased with himself as well. Athanasia hoped that Raon would not become twisted like Lucas after learning he was the tower's owner and Raon had been learning from him.

"Your clothes are a bit too much."

Lucas' magic transformed their clothing with the snap of a finger.

"Then let us hurry up, we do not have much time!"

.

.

Yhanlocked his gaze on his sister and Lucas, who were holding hands. Amazing. He was just walking from one store to the next when he noticed them acting so friendly.

"Jealous?"

"Why would I be?"

"Your sister's beautiful hands are in the hands of a grubby, sludgy old man," Raon mocks.

Although Yhan was disappointed, seeing her smile brightened his day.

"Well, it is better than nothing," he says as he follows them.

She was busy looking around. Yhannie had been working in the capital for some time, but today he is just a regular boy with red hair. He had been missing Cale Hentiuse's color for quite some time.

It makes his day to see his sister eating and living normally.

They went to a safe where parfaits were sold. They waited for their order at a four-person table.

Athanasia was concerned about the cost, but they convinced Raon and Lucas to conjure up some funds for them. Athanasia was terrified because it is illegal to counterfeit money.

— The money Lucas possessed, however, was genuine.

He turned to face Raon, who had taken some money from his spatial space. Yhan deduced that the warlock had used the same method to stockpile items.

"Now that I think about it," Athy said, "Jennette went out of the palace today to see Duke Alpheus."

"I did grant her that, but do not get mad at me," he explained, "I am using her as a bait, Athy."