XXIV

[THIS IS A MIX OF LOVELYPRINCES AND WMMAP ALRIGHT. Just the author itching for the feels and angst kekekekkeke]

"You are not going to dance?" Claude inquired. "I am telling you right now, I do not want a womaniser in my family."

"Speak by the man who already has a harem before we are born."

Many ladies want to dance with Ayhan. Claude did not bother with the insult; instead, he hummed in amusement, knowing that his son is a slacker who does not give a damn about a girl or two.

"I am concerned about the future."

"Do not even think about selling me for marriage."

"You have good genes that must be passed down; it would be a shame if I never met a grandchild from you." Claude smirks, "I wonder if little Yhan would even stand."

"On that note, Your Majesty, I am fourteen; I am too young to be married, and do not you dare call some fiance that is uglier than nonna." Yhan responds, "You just need to be careful because Nonnie had a lot of pests wanting to dance with her."

While listening to father and son, the nobles around them got chills. How could they discuss something like that in the middle of the hall, as if they did not have any dignity to spare? They both enjoyed the night as they watched Athanasia dance with the ladies.

"The white lily suits you very well; may I join this dance?"

"T, thank you for coming to grace us with your presence..."

"The pleasure is mine."

Yhan and Claude hummed in satisfaction.

"Ron, you covered them, right?"

"What is it?" Claude inquired, his gaze drawn to his mischievous son.

"Athy's phenomenal stepping on the Emperor's feet," he smirks, completely like a scum bastard out to extort.

"You better give me my copies," Claude says as he pulls out a golden plaque and hands it to his son.

"It is a pleasure doing business with you."

The nobles around them experienced another round of chills. They can not help but flee from the father and son who are engrossed in a discussion of monumental images of epic failures.

Actually, the father and son make an excellent mischievous team! It is a blessing that Her Highness is an angel!

"The Ribbon on your waist is coming undone."

Athanasia stopped and looked at the girl with brown hair and light blue eyes.

When that little voice approached his sister, it drew Yhan's attention as well. He sensed something sinister approaching her.

OldManRock: Dark Magic, Yhannie.

CrazyKid: quite strong at that.

It was the foreboding feeling he had been experiencing all around him. He was able to identify the threat thanks to these ancient abilities.

Cheapskate: she is not even attempting to control it.

The same thought occurred to them several times. "Will they recognise the mature Jennette right away, even if no one tells them her name?"

It was a concern that Yhan had not considered.

"What is it?"

"Dad, what if someday a child came to you claiming to be your daughter?" he asked, looking at Claude.