XV

"Did you have a nice day today, Your Highness Ayhan de Alger Obelia, our Empire's holy treasure?" Alver Crossman is shining like a handsome bastard with those tight pants and sleeves, paired with that deadly smile.

Rumours of the Prince's love for tiddies spread like wildfire throughout the empire, to the point where delegates and guests from other nations and kingdoms donned such muscle-defining attire. It became popular as a new fashion trend.

Yhan had to put up with Athy's teasing. It had gotten so bad that even the knights were wearing new uniforms with muscle-defining fashions as per Athy's orders.

It was the point of utmost absurdity.

They thought that if were able to gain the favour of the prized prince, they'll be able to gain power. Even without the Church of Eternal Light releasing an official statement about the new saint, the Imperial House of Obelia didn't refute these facts. In fact, the Imperial family is using this as a shield to protect the child from the church.

"Shut the crap. So why are you here?"

Alver Crossman loosened his sleeves, which he crumpled on his back. He only wanted to tease the prince, but seeing his unfazed expression made him realise that gaining this prince's trust was pointless.

Alver handed him some papers and sat with his head on his fist, bored. He observed the prince quickly skimming through it. He thought he was just playing at first, but after seeing him now, he realised he has an intellect that only one person in a million possesses.

A genius.

If the youngest prince is a genius himself, he wondered what Her Highness would be.

"Continue to put pressure on the Braums; if this continues, they will give up the mine."

Despite having a senate seat, the Braums have never been involved in politics. The Emperor has never been concerned about them. Despite being a good man, the Braums used the Artha Region to their advantage, putting pressure on the region's nobles.

That is why Alver seized the opportunity to speak with the Prince.

"Yhannie!" the door swung open. Alver took a look at it and pretended to be a proper nobleman. Only two people have the authority to address royalty by name.

A cute little girl with blonde hair and jewel blue eyes who has the polar opposite attitude as this prickly prince.

"Oh, I did not know you had a visitor," the cute girl says from behind the closed doors.

"Come in, let him be, and tell me what it is, Noonie."

What? Wait?

Alver was taken aback by how gentle and kind the prince's voice was when addressing his own sister. It is not the same arrogant little jerk who is playing mind games with him. It is kind of creepy, with a creepy tone!

He observed the princess as she sat in the office chair next to the prince. They can still fit the chair together because they are so small. He looked at them with interest when the princess said, "Mr. White's doing business with Braums."

He paid attention to their conversation.

He can not stop thinking about how talented these twins are. While the prince conducts all of the shady business, the princess appeases his bloodthirsty plans to make it more civilised. He gets chills and excitement just listening to them! This is why the Prince shouldn't rise to the throne and why he's preparing for all the crap for the next Empress.

"This is driving me insane."

"What is?"

His ears were filled with the sweet little girl's voice. The little princess had already approached him and was looking him in the eyes.