XIII

P.S: I JUST WANT AyhanISM TO BE LEGITIMATIZE. MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA but now it's AYHANISM! HAHAHHAHAHAH! LET'S CREATE A CULT IN THIS SERIES! HAHAHAHHAHAH

Everything returned to normal after Yhan awoke. It is fortunate that divine powers will not harm him, but he must travel to the Denomination to meet Clopeh Sekka, a.k.a. Lophe Strass.

His name had changed, but he was still the same person and acted the same way... ugh... never mind. Let us just ignore him.

"Boo, why am I the only one who can not come?" Athy grumbles. She is free to come and go as she pleases from his Zircon palace, but he is not permitted to enter her Emerald Palace. He was called to the Church because of his current situation.

He was dressed in his most gaudy white clothes, embroidered with white gold threads and adorned with diamonds and other white jewels.

Hm. I can sell this. If Claude sends him to the cult, he should be prepared to flee.

"Hah," he sighed. Yhan frowned and turned to face his sister. Athy was sulking, but she was assisting him with his clothing.

"It'll be fine."

"I hope so."

"It will go well, now! Let us go!" Athy smiled again and kissed his cheeks.

As they exited his palace, she took his hand in hers. Choi Han smiled at him when he saw him. They made their way to the front, where Claude was supposed to be waiting.

He would never see him in gaudy galas, but looking at him in the same all-white-gaudy clothes, both he and Athy were awestruck by his beauty. He is definitely eye-catching.

But...

"Not with the tiddies?" Yhan asks his father the moment he steps outside his palace.

Claude appeared perplexed. He took a look at himself and then at his son.

*Slap.*

"Aw," he groaned after being smacked by his sister.

"Of course, there are not any tiddies today," Athy reminded him. He just shrugged and looked at the Emperor who had his hands offered to him.

"Now then! Take care!" Athy waves them goodbye.

.

.

Athanasia knew there was something different about Ayhan and Claude now. They are getting closer, but it is a little awkward. Anyway, she likes how Ayhan looks at Claude and how Claude is currently treating them.

She had not heard their conversation and had no idea what had happened, but Claude had suddenly become a real father to them.

I am curious how he will treat us once Jennette arrives at the palace.

She paused and smiled at them.

"Noona."

"Hm?"

"Let us have dinner when we get back," Yhan says, taking Claude's offered hand.

"I am going to hang out around here for a while."

"Do not destroy my belongings."

"I think I should say that to you. Do not destroy the church, bruhder," she laughed as she waved them off.

That was actually an understatement. She overheard Yhan and his vassals threaten to destroy the church if they allowed him to stay. But she is confident that Claude would never let his baby boy, who can silence the nobleman with his mere presence, go to them.