XXXVIII

"Now that Noona has taken over, it is time for me to behave like an old senile man with his slacker lifestyle," Yhan exclaimed happily after delegating all authority to Athy.

Athy was walking beside him and said, "That is some first-class bullshit you are spouting, brother."

Ayhan raised an eyebrow and looked at his sister.

Did she make fun of my slacker lifestyle?

Nonetheless—A first-class bullshit?

AYHAN NEVER SPOUTS BULLSHIT! He has always been honest about everything! He has always been faithful to his slacker life.

Yhan can hear everyone behind him chuckling, especially Alver, who is laughing like a shit bastard after hearing the funniest joke he has ever heard. He will beat up this jerk once he is resolved the issue with the fragment and the council.

"First-class bullshit indeed," Claude joked to his son. "I had not heard of such nonsense in a long time."

They're in the dining area, right now. Of course, the imperial family had a separate table from the others. Felix, who usually stands up casually, mingled with Ayhan's men.

At the very least, the emperor is not annoyed by the twin's presence around him. In fact, he had been very active since receiving Yhan's divine power.

He may still have a blank expression on occasion, but he is no longer firmly refusing his children as he once was.

The persistent headache did not bother him as much as it had in the past. It was quite bearable. He could not bear the thought of being away from them for too long.

Well. Despite the fact that he lacks memories, his fatherly instincts kick in.

Ron once stated that.

"I spent tea time with Jenette exactly as you requested," Claude said.

Yhan stared at him, waiting for him to finish his sentence: "My headache feels a little lighter when she is around."

"Human, it must be because of the Dark Magic around her," Raon explained, "but please be cautious."

"Why does Daddy have to be careful?"

"The black magic on that chimera is slowly breaking the seal his majesty placed on himself," Raon said. "He may not feel the pain, in fact, he will be relieved, but when the black magic breaks, he may not be able to take it." Lucas has yet to return, and things have been extremely hectic.

Yhan looked at the emperor and asked, "Are you experiencing a headache right now?"

"A bit."

Athanasia nodded and worriedly looked at Claude. Claude simply reached for her hand as if to reassure her. Claude had never done this before, but this is quite wonderful.

"The fact that you fall asleep whenever Princess Jennette is around, means you're affected by the black magic she had in her body." Raon spoke and rose, "I may not be on par with Lucas but I'm still a pretty strong mage myself."

He cast protection magic on the Emperor. This world reduced Raon's full strength to half. Since this is a world where natural mana is not that abundant, he had to learn how to use the mana inside him from Lucas. But, Choi Han was different. He even learned spatial magic from Felix, who is a magic swordsman.

"At least, we evaded the worst-case scenario, " Yhan said. He meant about Claude killing him and Athy. Athy smiled and nodded at her brother.

"So...what is the matter?"