XXV

"Hello, Baby! I am glad I finally got to meet you!"

Yhan awakens in a dream. He was in a large garden with a beautiful blonde lady with deep pink eyes. Unlike his reddish-brown eyes, hers were so lovely that he could not take his gaze away from him.

"You are..."

He could not finish his sentence because the woman smacked him with kisses.

"Sorry! I can not help myself! You are so cute! You look just like Claude! A mini-handsome Claude! You are so cute! Do not be like a menopausal Claude! Be cute and adorable baby! Do not follow His Majesty's lady-killing skills!"

He was perplexed, but this sensation did not bother him in the least. It is pleasant.

What would their lives be like if this woman were still alive?

"Mom?"

"Yes, Baby? I am mommy," she said, smiling, laughing, and crying all at once.

It was the first time Yhan had had such a caring mother.

This is the first time he has felt maternal love, which he did not receive from his biological mother, Jour or Violan.

"You are such a sweetheart!"

"Mom... why are you here? I am sure... I."

"You have enough divine power to summon my soul, and you are strong enough to protect your sister and His Majesty."

"He is annoying. He is a smart-ass! He is always bullying me. And..."

"I know... he is the worst scumbag you will ever meet in this world."

He locked his gaze on her. This woman was aware of how their father had treated them. They shared a laugh and continued to mock Claude.

"He hurt you, and I know I have no reason to beg forgiveness from you, but Yhannie."

"I really want you to live normally," she said, cupping his cheeks.

"You know?"

"Hm-mn. I might just be a fragment of the original soul, but I knew I only had a daughter. You were called here because your world's enemy soul is here," Diana said, looking at him.

"Your world's gods failed to kill your enemy, but the sealed god is strong enough to shatter his own soul and escape through several dimensions. Baby, there is another person there you must be wary of. Tell his Majesty that he is still alive." Diana's soft expression touched his heart.

"And take good care of one another."

So that is what happened.

He is been summoned to stop that monster once more.

He was actually irritated about it. He is only recently realized he is not really a part of this world.

"Baby..." Diana's soft voice echoed, "I hope you do not think you are just an extra in this world."

Ayhan looked at her. She has a bright smile that is very understanding.

"Do not think like that; I will be sad, baby."

"But... it is the truth..." he tried to say. He was brought here with a purpose.

"No, I have always loved you since the moment I conceived you and carried you and Athy for nine months," Diana said solemnly, "I do not care if you were someone else before becoming my child, but you are now my son and not anyone else."

Ayhan, who had never heard such loving words, succumbed to the touch of his current mother.

"Ayhan... Yhannie, my baby... That is who you are now. Mom will always love you. Others do not matter." Diana smiled at him and embraced him, "You will always be my baby. So do not think about those things anymore."