2

As soon as Anmonan opened his eyes, he saw the face of a strange man who was close at hand. The man was looking at him with lowered eyes. His lips revealed his displeasure at this time.

The handsome man's mouth drew a cold arc like a blade, and said in a mocking tone: "When did Young Master An become so self-willed and depraved, and learned to throw himself into his arms?" Only then did An Manan find

him She sat on the man's lap very intimately, frowning and wanted to get up.

But how could Fu Chengze let go of the beauty who offered to throw himself into his arms? He grabbed Anmenan and pulled him back, placing his hard arms firmly on Anmenan's waist.

Because of his inertia, An Monan supported Fu Chengze's chest with his hand. When he touched the hard chest in his hand, his eyes widened in surprise.

"Hey? Is your body hard too? You are the same as me, so am I!"

Anmenan is very excited now, because he has never met someone as hard as him in his life for so many years. The bodies of those who arrived were limp, which made Anmenan feel very distressed.

Because he is a stone spirit, there is no soft place on his body, every place is hard. Seeing someone like him now immediately made Anmenan feel good about him.

An Monan stretched out his hand to touch Fu Chengze's chest, then touched his arms and legs, and then touched other places, and nodded in satisfaction. Although it was still soft in some places, it was still the hardest person he had ever seen.

Facing An Monan's little hand's "outrageous behavior", Fu Chengze's eyes became darker, and the corner of his mouth raised a trace of sarcasm.

Is Young Master An really so innocent, or is he deliberately seducing him?

When the others saw Anmenan's bold and reckless actions, they all gasped in fright.

We all know that Fu Chengze is cold-blooded and ruthless, exuding an aura that no one should enter. No one would dare to seduce him so blatantly.

But what happened to this little star? Isn't he afraid that Fu Chengze will throw him into the sea to feed the fish?

Although Fu Chengze doesn't really like people who throw themselves into his arms, but looking at this beautiful boy who is still touching his chest, although his movements are very explicit, but his eyes are so innocent and pure, he is rarely interested. .

Since this beautiful boy who doesn't know the heights of the sky and the earth wants to play with him, then he will accompany him to the end.

Fu Chengze stood up, walked out with his arms around An Monan's waist.

When the other starlets at the banquet saw that An Monan had actually hooked up with Mr. Fu, they felt unbalanced and jealous to death.

If they had known that Mr. Fu was so easy to hook up with, they would have already done it! Why is An Monan's life so good? It really pissed them off!

And Anmenan, who was taken upstairs to the presidential suite ignorantly, didn't know what was going to happen next.

He just looked at Fu Chengze suspiciously, and saw that Fu Chengze went to the bathroom to take a shower, and then came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.

An Monan leaned in front of Fu Chengze, then pressed his chest again, and said with a smile: "It's really hard! Are you also a rock?"

Fu Chengze's face changed suddenly, and he looked at An Monan who was still teasing him without fear of death with deep eyes.