39

Anmenan and Fu Chengze have been in this darkened laboratory for a month. During this month, Anmenan was so bored that he didn't know what to do every day. And Fu Chengze rarely came to see him, and he didn't know what he was busy with outside every day.

However, An Monan guessed that Fu Chengze might have killed zombies outside, and then absorbed the spar in the zombie's head, because every time An Monan saw Fu Chengze, he could feel the energy in his body getting stronger.

Fu Chengze doesn't know what to do with him now, so he keeps him in this laboratory. It's not that Anmenan can't escape, but Anmenan feels that he has to complete the task anyway, so it's better to stay with Fu Chengze and think about how to complete the task as soon as possible, and then leave as soon as possible. The food is terrible. end times.

"Fu Chengze, how do you want to take revenge? I am responsible for what you are doing now, so what price do you want me to pay?" An Monan was too bored to do anything, so he waited until Fu Chengze came When I was in the laboratory, I asked directly.

"I want you to help me destroy this world and turn all humans into zombies, and you are the last human in this world. I want to punish you for living alone in this world. When the time comes There is no human being left, and all around you are zombies, Anmonan, will you feel pain then?" This is the punishment for Anmonan that Fu Chengze thought of for a long time, in fact, he could have killed Anmonan directly. Mo Nan's, but Fu Chengze inexplicably rejected this matter in his heart.

Fu Chengze tried his best to convince himself that he didn't kill An Monan because he didn't want to make it so cheap, not because he was soft-hearted and reluctant to part with him. Anmenan is the person he hates the most in his life, and he will never show mercy to Anmenan. After hearing Fu Chengze's words, An Monan's eyes lit up, and he almost cried out with excitement.

How did Fu Chengze know that what he wanted to do most in his heart was this thing? To be honest, ever since he was bound by this 004 and his mana was taken away, Anmenan has always been very upset, and has always wanted to destroy all the worlds he faced. As long as the world is destroyed, Anmenan doesn't have to do these annoying tasks anymore.

Fu Chengze actually had the same idea as him. If the two of them acted together now, they would definitely destroy the world completely.

Just when Anmenan was so excited that he wanted to agree immediately, 004 began to howl loudly in Anmenan's mind.

"Host, calm down! Don't be impulsive! Why do you always think about destroying the world? This thing is not fun at all, don't be so excited, okay?" 004 was about to cry, it Can the host be normal?

004 continued to persuasion: "Host, listen to me, Fu Chengze obviously wants to use this incident to get revenge on you now, if you are so happy, how can this continue? So even if I beg you, Would you like to play in front of Fu Chengze once? This will be very helpful for your next mission. Host, think about your mana! After completing the mission of this plane, you can recover part of your mana... ..."

004 began to chatter in Anmenan's ear endlessly, and Anmenan was so upset that he cast a silence spell on 004.

But at this moment, An Monan finally calmed down, put away his excited expression, and looked at Fu Chengze with some hesitation.

Seeing the strange expression on Anmenan's face, Fu Chengze frowned and said coldly, "Anmenan, what's your expression? What? Don't you want to?"

Anmenan shook his head, "Then you still give me Kill me, if I am the only human left in the world, this feeling will be too lonely and terrifying. I don't want this, you should kill me now." Fu Chengze saw Anmenan's frightened look