Chapter 80 The movie king fell in love with me 10

Hearing what An Monan said, Xiao Muyu shook his head helplessly and said patiently: "Mo Mo, I know you won't do this. Stop joking with me. What the hell is Jing Chen doing?" Where is he?"

"I'm not kidding you, he is really dead, his soul was shattered by my own hands, and he disappeared from this world forever." An Monan said seriously.

But Xiao Muyu still didn't believe that An Monan would do this. He knew An Monan very well. Although An Monan did things as he pleased and was ruthless, An Monan had an extraordinarily kind heart towards the people he valued. An Monan clearly knew how important Lin Jingchen was to him. He would not really do anything that would make him sad. He would not make Lin Jingchen lose his mind.

When An Monan saw Xiao Muyu with a determined expression, he became a little angry and said, "Brother Mu Yu, why do you have to be so dedicated to Lin Jingchen, a heartless person? You chose death to save him. You have done so many things for him. , has he ever received love? He only has hatred in his heart. He doesn't care about anything you do. He doesn't care about you at all. You are not worth it."

Xiao Muyu's expression was very sad at this time. He said softly: "Mo Mo, you don't understand. What is so worthwhile about feelings? When you have someone you like in the future, you will understand." "

If you understand feelings, you will make If it's such a stupid thing, then I'd rather not understand it for the rest of my life." An Menan sneered.

When Fu Chengze heard An Monan's words, he looked at him with a hurt expression, and his eyes dimmed.

Xiao Muyu did know An Monan very well. An Monan really wanted to make Lin Jingchen's soul fly away at that time, but thinking that Xiao Muyu would be very sad, An Monan still showed mercy. He did kill Lin Jingchen, but he sealed Lin Jingchen's soul.

"Brother Mu Yu, if you leave this world with me, you can see Lin Jingchen's soul. Let's go."

Upon hearing this, Xiao Muyu glanced at Fu Chengze, who was shocked and panicked, hesitated for a moment, and said warmly: " Momo, I remember a proverb I taught you before, that you should start and end everything and never give up halfway. Since you have already participated in that draft competition, just finish the competition before we leave, okay?" Xiao

Muyu is a very gentle person, He had been with Fu Chengze for so many years, and even though he had recovered all his memories, he still regarded Fu Chengze as his good friend, so he couldn't bear to see Fu Chengze's pain after losing An Monan.

But An Monan does not belong to this world, and no one can force him to keep him. Xiao Muyu knows this very well, so he can only help Fu Chengze do this, let An Monan stay in this world longer, and then Next we have to look at Fu Chengze's own fortune.

An Monan glanced at Fu Chengze, and then at Xiao Muyu, who was looking at him tenderly. He said nothing, acquiescing to Xiao Muyu's words.

Although Fu Chengze knew a lot of things that shocked him today, the fact that An Monan was about to leave this world took away all of Fu Chengze's attention and made him on the verge of collapse. There was nothing else in his mind except this matter. Can't think of anything else.

How could he keep Anmonen? An Monan's status was very different from his. How could he catch up with An Monan?

Fu Chengze found Xiao Muyu in private, looked at him with a very complicated expression and asked: "Mu Yu, can you tell me who An Monan is? Where are you from?"

Xiao Muyu slowly asked after hearing Fu Chengze's question. He sighed and fell into memories.

"Chengze, I am just an ordinary person, and Jing Chen is also an ordinary person, but Mo Mo is different. He is a stone spirit who has lived for tens of thousands of years. He is not a human being."