3

Fu Chengze threw An Monan onto the bed directly, and bent down to kiss him.

An Monan was taken aback by Fu Chengze's sudden action, but no matter how ignorant he was, he understood that Fu Chengze was trying to bully him now, so he raised his knee in anger and kicked Fu Chengze hard, then threw him to the ground. pushed away.

Fu Chengze didn't pay attention to An Monan's struggle at first, but he never thought that An Monan was so strong that he actually pushed him away. Mr. Fu, who was extremely noble in the eyes of outsiders, was almost in a panic at this time fall out of bed.

Anmenan's eyes and expression completely changed at this time, he glared fiercely at Fu Chengze and shouted: "What do you want to do? Are you courting death? You stupid human being, I want your life!" As he said,

Anmenan He raised his hand, and silently recited a spell in his heart, preparing to grab Fu Chengze directly and twist his neck.

But looking at Fu Chengze who was still looking at him coldly, An Monan was dumbfounded.

Huh? Has his spell failed? Why doesn't it work all of a sudden?

An Monan, who didn't believe in evil, repeated the movements in his hands again, but it was still useless. Instead, Fu Chengze sneered and walked towards An Monan step by step.

"An Monan, you seduced me yourself, but now you are playing this hard-to-get trick in front of me? You are the one who wants to die, right?" After

Fu Chengze realized at this time, he realized just how much he was just now. It's embarrassing to be pushed away by a thin boy. This is really a great shame to him, he can't spare An Monan!

"Whether you like it or not today, don't try to run away if you provoke me!" The cold light in Fu Chengze's eyes was like a dagger, piercing deeply into An Monan's body. He directly rushed towards Anmenan, this time because he was on guard, Fu Chengze immediately pressed Anmenan firmly on the bed when Anmenan was struggling, making him unable to move.

How could Anmenan, who hadn't suffered a loss for tens of thousands of years, be caught without a fight? Although he didn't have any spells, An Monan was very strong, he struggled and started fighting with Fu Chengze on the bed.

Fu Chengze originally thought that An Monan was trying to get him, but now that he saw his reckless posture, it was obvious that he was really rejecting him.

Fu Chengze became completely annoyed, and had no intention of playing with him anymore, so he let go of An Monan and stood beside the bed.

The chill and indifference deep in Fu Chengze's eyes were completely revealed, and he said coldly, "An Monan, do you dare to trick me? Very well, I will let you know what life is better than death!" "Come here if you have the

ability Ah! If it weren't for the fact that I lost it right now..." Anmo Nan's face flushed red with anger, but he still didn't say the word "magic", "You would have died ten thousand times long ago! "

Anmenan has never been wronged so much. He always does whatever he wants, and he doesn't care about anything at all. But now he has become so aggrieved because of the loss of spells.

The fact that he lost his spells must have something to do with 004! He won't let this stinky hairball go! He will definitely crush it in a while!

Fu Chengze gave An Monan a cold look, turned around angrily and left directly.

He won't let this Young Master An who dared to play tricks on him so easily!

After Fu Chengze left, 004's trembling voice sounded in the room, "What about the host? Fu Chengze is the one you want to attack, and his love for you has dropped from 0 points to minus 50 points just now."