50

"Anmenan, where is your master? We want to visit him today, but these blind guards from your Heaven and Earth Sect have been blocking us." A burly man stood at the gate of the Heaven and Earth Sect and shouted triumphantly road.

The other people who followed the big man also echoed what the big man said, and kept shouting there.

An Monan looked at the big man expressionlessly, and said sarcastically, "Oh? Is that so? Is this what you call a visit? Aren't you here to smash the field?" "How is it possible? The

leader Chen Tianyun is so famous in the world, The Tiandi Sect also has a detached status in the Jianghu, how dare we offend the Tiandi Sect and the leader Chen Tianyun?" The big man said sarcastically.

Chen Tianyun is indeed very powerful, but the key point is that Chen Tianyun has disappeared now. Although An Monan and Luo Xuanbai were among the top rookies in the arena, these veterans did not take them seriously at all. After all, it was not in vain that they lived so long longer than these two young people. How could so many of them be afraid of An Monan and Luo Xuanbai, two young people who hadn't even grown hair yet?

"What do you want to do? Since you don't dare to offend our Heaven and Earth Sect, what do you want to do with so many people here today? Are you looking for death? Be careful that my master will settle accounts with you!" Luo Xuanbai jumped Come out, pointing at these people in front of you and yelling.

"Then ask your master to come out! Call him out if you have the ability! We are here to meet the leader Chen Tianyun. What do you mean by keeping us from seeing him?" The big man was afraid that the world would not be chaotic. shouted.

Luo Xuanbai didn't know what to say now, his master was missing, how could he ask his master to come out? Luo Xuanbai shut his mouth in anger, and stopped talking.

Seeing Luo Xuanbai like this, the big man and the people behind him became more confident.

"Is it true that the rumors about the disappearance of the leader Chen Tianyun in the Jianghu are true? That would be a pity. After all, I have some friendship with the leader Chen Tianyun. Since he is missing now, I must come to help now for the sake of our friendship. He took good care of the Heaven and Earth Sect, lest some unruly people focus on the Heaven and Earth Sect, do you think I am right?"

Everyone else echoed the big man's words, but Chen Zhiying, who was standing by the side, was so angry that his face was livid.

"Even if my father is really missing, so what? Our Tiandi Sect and our senior brother, he will manage the affairs of the Tiandi Sect, and you shameless people don't need to intervene!" Chen Zhiying shouted angrily.

An Monan heard Chen Zhiying's words, and felt that Chen Zhiying wanted to add a label of "brainless" besides crying. He really admires Chen Zhiying, why is he so stupid? In this way, the matter of Chen Tianyun's disappearance was completely confirmed.

And when those people heard Chen Zhiying's words, the expressions on their faces became secretly happy. It seems that Chen Tianyun has really disappeared, which is really great, they finally have a chance to get the magic book.

And Fu Chengze, who had been standing silently by the side, looked at the ugly faces of all the upright people in the martial arts, and sneered.

These are the so-called upright people in martial arts, all hypocritical, always using high-sounding words to cover up their ugly crimes. These righteous martial arts people have done more bad things than anyone else, but they all pretend to be good people, which is really disgusting.