Chapter 64 Punishing the World 8

An Monan began to take Fu Chengze and Li Gaolang together to find bullies and perverts around the world. After killing all these people, An Monan's force began to increase rapidly, and his current force value has been restored. To a very high level.

Every time An Monan killed someone, Fu Chengze would always help An Monan use his skills. However, after An Monan's force value became higher and higher, Fu Chengze rarely took action and would only help An Monan kill him. After he is finished, give him luck.

An Monan didn't find anything strange about this, and didn't think much about it. He just thought that Fu Chengze probably wanted him to practice his martial arts more, which would be good for the recovery of his martial arts value.

Li Gaolang was so shocked that he was speechless at the rapid increase in Anmonan's force value. Now he was just glad that he had chosen to follow An Menan out, otherwise he would never have seen so many things that stunned him in his life. And following An Monan and Fu Chengze, who have such powerful martial arts, Li Gaolang feels that he will definitely learn a lot and will make a name for himself in the future.

As Anmonan killed more and more bullies, his reputation in the world became more and more famous. Many people know that An Monan killed these inhuman bullies for ordinary people like them, and they all have a high impression of An Monan.

Therefore, in the final vote to select the King of Martial Arts, Anmonan was far ahead, and in the end he actually broke into the candidates for the King of Martial Arts.

When An Monan learned the news, the corners of his mouth curled up slightly, and he felt happy.

His hard work had finally paid off, and now he was just one step away from becoming the King of Martial Arts. When he becomes the king of force, he can leave this rotten world of punishment! After he leaves, he will never come back here again. He will only completely destroy this world of punishment and never allow him to exist in this world again.

Seeing the smile on An Monan's face, Fu Chengze also laughed softly. As long as he can make An Monan happy, Fu Chengze is willing to pay any price.

An Monan turned around and saw Fu Chengze, and teased him in a good mood: "What are you laughing at? Are you happy that you are also among the candidates for the King of Martial Arts this time?"

Fu Chengze smiled and nodded, " Yes, I am very happy that I can enter, and I am also very happy that you can enter."

Fu Chengze has become famous all over the world for his super high force value, so it is no surprise that he also entered the candidates in this selection. .

"We are going to be rivals this time. You have helped me so much. Although I am very grateful to you in my heart, but you don't want me to be merciful to you this time! The position of King of Martial Arts must be mine, even if It's impossible for you to snatch it away." An Menan wrinkled his nose and said seriously.

Hearing what An Monan said, Fu Chengze just smiled, shook his head fondly, and said nothing.

After the voting for the candidates for the King of Martial Arts is over, the selected candidates will go to the place where they will compete, so An Monan and Fu Chengze will also leave soon.

However, after setting off, Fu Chengze first told An Monan what he knew about the other candidates. As the saying goes, if you know your enemy and know yourself, you will never be defeated in a hundred battles. Fu Chengze really hopes that An Monan can finally realize his dream and become the king of force.

"Momo, there are five candidates this time including you and me. The other three people include two men and one woman. That woman's name is Jiao Xue'er. She is good at enchantment. Everyone who faces her In the end, a man will be seduced by her, and then she will kill him directly while he is obsessed with her. It is said that she has killed thousands of men in her hands. It took a lot of money for her to win the election this time. Strength."