11

"So in your eyes, is this kind of insulting behavior just a joke?" An Monan looked at Fu Chengze with an ugly face and sarcastically.

An Monan had never spoken to Fu Chengze in this tone before, so Fu Chengze suddenly became angry and his face darkened.

"Anmonan, what do you think you dare to speak to me in such a tone? You are just a gadget I use to pass the time. What are you doing to me here?" Fu Chengze said in a gloomy tone. Said.

Fu Chengze is very interested in Anmonan, but in his eyes, Anmonan is in the final analysis a gadget that can't be put on the table, it's just an object to pass the time and have fun.

As for Li Jinhan, Fu Chengze's childhood friend, the status of the two of them in Fu Chengze's heart is very different. He understood Li Jinhan's character, he was just a flirtatious young man, he would go up to tease a pretty girl or boy when he saw him.

An Monan became completely annoyed when he heard Fu Chengze's words. He threw Li Jinhan to the ground, then turned around and left.

Fu Chengze grabbed An Monan's arm, and said angrily with a calm face: "Where are you going? Have you forgotten that I am your benefactor? You are just a little thing I keep, how dare you not listen to me?" What?"

An Monan sneered, and the soft and cute look at him just now completely disappeared.

"I won't listen to what you can do to me? Let me tell you, I don't want you to keep me! The contract between us ends today. Don't appear in front of me again, or I will beat you every time I see you! "

An Monan waved his fist at Fu Chengze, showing the small fangs in his mouth, threatening Fu Chengze.

No one had ever dared to say such words to him, Fu Chengze was so angry that he laughed out loud, but his eyes were full of evil.

"Okay, very good." Fu Chengze let go of his hand, "An Monan, you'd better not regret it. I made it very clear when I took care of you that only I have the right to end our relationship, but you are not. "

Fu Chengze hadn't been this angry for a long time, and An Monan completely ignited his anger.

The more angry Fu Chengze was, the calmer he looked. His calm expression seemed to indicate the coming of a huge storm.

But Anmonan is a stone spirit who has lived for tens of thousands of years. He has powerful mana, lives freely and acts recklessly. He didn't take this stupid human being Fu Chengze seriously at all. If his spells were still there, Fu Chengze would have turned into a puddle of flesh by now.

"Then try it." Anmonan sneered without fear.

An Monan turned around and left without even looking at Fu Chengze again.

Seeing An Monan and Fu Chengze quarrel like this, 004 covered his face almost in despair.

What would it do with its wanton host? It has never encountered such an unreasonable host.

Fu Chengze is the target of Anmenan's strategy, but let alone strategy now, Fu Chengze's love for Anmenan is about to drop to minus 100 points!

But Anmonan doesn't care about these things, he has completely lost his patience now.

Take away his mana, huh? He is not afraid! He wants to cultivate his mana again, and then completely destroy this world!