Chapter 67 Punishing the World 11

"Why are you following me here? Get out." Before An Monan could speak, Fu Chengze frowned and said coldly.

"Don't be so heartless!" Xiao Zhinan is actually a shameless person. Even though Fu Chengze spoke very rudely to him, Xiao Zhinan still had a playful smile on his face, "You all joined forces, why did you leave me alone? Okay? Just let me join your team. Don't worry, I won't compete with you for the position of the King of Arms." "

To be honest, I never thought about becoming the King of Arms. After all, everyone The eyes of everyone in the world are fixed on the supreme king of force. This also affects me too much in picking up girls, so I don't care about it. Don't worry, I won't compete with you for this position, I will help you."

Actually. Both Jiao Xueer and Qi Tianqi were mistaken. They both regarded Xiao Zhinan as a strong opponent, but in fact, Xiao Zhinan had no idea of becoming the king of force at all. He didn't understand at first how he was inexplicably selected as a candidate for the King of Martial Arts, but now that he was selected, Xiao Zhinan came here with the purpose of maybe meeting more little beauties. His purpose He has never been the king of force.

If Jiao Xueer and Qi Tianqi came to win over Xiao Zhinan, maybe Xiao Zhinan would become a powerful helper for them. Unfortunately, neither of them saw Xiao Zhinan's true thoughts and missed this rare opportunity.

Seeing that neither Fu Chengze nor An Monan seemed to believe him, Xiao Zhinan raised his hands helplessly, "Can I swear to God? If I, Xiao Zhinan, really want to be the king of force, , then punish me by never finding any little beauty to sleep with me. Is that okay? What I said is true. An Monan, do you want to be the king of force? I can help you. ."

An Monan didn't know if Fu Chengze believed Xiao Zhinan's words, but when he heard Xiao Zhinan's oath, An Monan almost laughed out loud. Anyway, he believed what Xiao Zhinan said, otherwise such a romantic person as Xiao Zhinan would not dare to swear on such a thing.

Fu Chengze paused when he heard Xiao Zhinan say that he would help An Monan ascend to the position of King of Forces. He hesitated for a while, but finally chose to believe Xiao Zhinan's words.

"If you dare to betray Momo in the end, I will definitely make you pay the price." Fu Chengze warned Xiao Zhinan, and finally acquiesced to Xiao Zhinan's joining.

Seeing that An Monan and Fu Chengze both agreed to let him join, Xiao Zhinan finally breathed a sigh of relief and laughed happily.

In this way, An Monan, Fu Chengze, and Xiao Zhinan set out on the road together.

Not far away, An Monan and Fu Chengze encountered the first mechanism.

In front of them, there were countless monsters that looked neither human nor ghosts, roaring and running towards An Monan and the others. An Monan didn't pay attention to these monsters at all, and jumped up and flew in front of these monsters. As soon as they started to deal with them, Fu Chengze and Xiao Zhinan also started to take action.

An Monan felt that the monsters in front of him were vulnerable to them, but when he finished dealing with the monsters in front of him and turned to look at Fu Chengze and Xiao Zhinan, his expression suddenly changed.

Xiao Zhinan had already finished dealing with the monsters in front of him. Fu Chengze still had one monster left to deal with. When An Monan turned around, he had just finished dealing with the last monster. But what surprised An Monan was that Fu Chengze had a lot of wounds on his body at this time. They were all bleeding and looked very serious.

How is Fu Chengze's skill? An Monan knows very well that it is impossible for Fu Chengze to suffer so many injuries when dealing with the monsters in front of him. What is going on? What happened to Fu Chengze?