48

On the way to Tiandijiao, Luo Xuanbai flattered Fu Chengze all the way, always rushing to do things for Fu Chengze. But Fu Chengze basically ignored Luo Xuanbai, and his attitude towards Luo Xuanbai was very cold.

On the other hand, An Monan followed Fu Chengze and Luo Xuanbai very calmly, watching Luo Xuanbai jumping up and down every day trying to curry favor with Fu Chengze, but Fu Chengze mercilessly rejected him, and couldn't help laughing out several times .

Seeing that An Monan had been laughing at him, Luo Xuanbai finally couldn't help it, and went to find An Monan privately behind Fu Chengze's back, and started arguing with him.

"Amenan, are you sick? Why do you look at me with that contemptuous look every day? If you dare to be so disrespectful to me again, after I become the deputy leader of the Demon Cult, I will definitely kill you." Cut to pieces!" Luo Xuanbai yelled at An Monan angrily.

An Monan glanced at Luo Xuanbai lightly, and said sarcastically, "I just think it's funny that you are trying your best to curry favor with Fu Chengze, which is in stark contrast to the way you've been accusing me of being greedy for life and afraid of death. It's funny."

Luo Xuanbai blushed from the irony of An Monan's words, and retorted angrily: "What nonsense are you talking about? Aren't you bowing your head to Fu Chengze just to survive now? What face do you have to laugh at?" Me?"

"I'm different from you," Anmonan said slowly, "I do it because I want to do it myself, but you do it because you want to survive and gain supreme power." Sell ​​my dignity and be a dog beside Fu Chengze. No one can force me to do what I don't want to do. If Fu Chengze dares to force me, I will dare to kill him. Do you dare?" Luo Xuanbai was annoyed by Anmenan's

words Almost lost his mind, and shouted angrily: "You don't put gold on your face! Anmenan, let me tell you, you are just... ah!!!"

Luo Xuanbai began to use unsightly words. Insulting Anmenan, but before he finished speaking, Anmenan suddenly stretched out his hand and pinched his neck, looking at him expressionlessly.

"I don't kill you because your clown-like performance can bring me a little bit of fun, but if you are so ignorant, then I can only make you disappear from this world forever." Anmenan said casually Said.

At this time, Luo Xuanbai saw Anmenan's eyes, and his whole body had goosebumps. He looked at Anmenan in horror, his body trembling all the time.

No, it's impossible. How could Anmenan's eyes look so scary? Moreover, Anmenan's martial arts were so unfathomable that Luo Xuanbai didn't even have the possibility of resisting, so Anmenan pinched his neck directly.

Anmenan looked at him as if he was looking at an insignificant ant. In Anmenan's eyes, killing him was easier than trampling an ant to death. This really made Luo Xuanbai feel sorry for him from the bottom of his heart. Anmenan felt fear, and his whole body was shaking with fear.

Seeing that Luo Xuanbai was so frightened that tears and snot flowed out, An Monan threw him to the ground in disgust, and said in disgust, "Are you disgusting?

" Kneeling down in front of Anmenan, begging for mercy in a trembling voice: "I don't dare, I really don't dare, please let me go..." For some

reason, Anmenan gave him a stronger feeling at this time than Luo Xuanbai still felt scared when facing Fu Chengze. Although he didn't understand why An Monan became so powerful, Luo Xuanbai was completely afraid of An Monan, and never dared to offend him again.

Seeing Luo Xuanbai begging for mercy so quickly, An Monan kicked him away feeling very boring.

Now Anmenan suddenly felt that this plane was a bit boring. These people were extremely weak. Anmenan didn't even have any magic power. He could get rid of these people only by relying on martial arts. The only person who is quite interesting is Fu Chengze. If it wasn't for seeing what the punishment is, An Monan might have focused on cultivating mana, and then when the mana is fully recovered, he will destroy the system and the world. , and then continued to live the life he had done whatever he wanted before.