41

As soon as Lin Xuanyou said this, the scene suddenly fell silent. An Monan looked at her with a half-smile, and Li Shengyu looked at her with fear and shock in his eyes, as if wondering how Lin Xuanyou dared to do such a thing. How dare you say such things to An Monan.

But Fu Chengze directly pinched Lin Xuanyou's neck, and said coldly: "Do you have the

ability to repeat what you just said?" But come.

"What are you doing? Let her go!" Lin Xuanqi stretched out his hand to Fu Chengze angrily, trying to pull Fu Chengze's hand off.

But before he could meet Fu Chengze, he was kicked away by Fu Chengze. After Lin Xuanqi fell to the ground, he couldn't get up for a long time. The bones in his chest hurt as if he had been kicked to pieces, which shows how much strength Fu Chengze used.

Lin Xuanyou felt that he was really about to die at the hands of Fu Chengze, and kept struggling in fear. But Fu Chengze looked at her expressionlessly, without any emotion in his eyes, which made Lin Xuanyou tremble with fear. Fu Chengze really wanted to strangle her to death. Fu Chengze was not joking. She might really die in Fu Chengze's hands today...

But when Lin Xuanyou was about to suffocate, An Monan gently touched Fu Chengze , signaling him to let go.

Although Fu Chengze was a little reluctant in his heart, he finally let go of his hand. After Fu Chengze let go, Lin Xuanyou collapsed to the ground, breathing the hard-won fresh air, but even after being let go, Lin Xuanyou was still trembling with fright.

Lin Xuanyou looked up at An Monan, and couldn't believe that it was An Monan who saved her in the end. If it wasn't for Anmonan, she might have left this world by now.

But An Monan's next words let Lin Xuanyou know that what he thought just now was completely self-indulgent, and An Monan didn't want to save her at all.

"Just letting her die like this is too cheap for her, just let her live for a while, and I will let her know how the word regret is written." An Monan glanced at Lin Xuanyou lightly, and then smiled He said to Fu Chengze.

An Monan's words made Lin Xuanyou shudder, and he gained a new understanding of An Monan's cruelty and ruthlessness. An Monan is really terrible. He is a lunatic who can say such a thing!

Lin Xuanyou stood up from the ground with difficulty, then stumbled and ran to Lin Xuanqi who was lying on the ground, helped him up, and then hurried out, while the boyfriend Li Shengyu Lin Xuanyou was looking for had already He ran away without a trace.

Lin Xuanyou knew that now was not the time for her to confront An Monan head-on, so she could only leave here quickly, away from An Monan and Fu Chengze.

After running to a safe place, Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou finally had a chance to catch their breath. At this time, their killing intent towards An Monan and Fu Chengze had also reached its peak. These two people were so powerful that staying in the base was really a huge threat.

"Brother, An Monan and Fu Chengze really can't stay, otherwise we will be killed by them sooner or later. We must find a way to deal with these two people, otherwise there will be endless troubles. " Lin Xuanyou gritted his teeth and said angrily.

At this time, Lin Xuanqi did not soften his heart any more, and said angrily: "You are right, these two people must be eliminated."

Lin Xuanqi originally wanted to treat An Monan and Fu Chengze with courtesy, but Since An Monan and Fu Chengze are so ignorant, don't blame him for being rude.

On the other side, Fu Chengze looked at An Monan with complicated and strange eyes after Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou left.

"What do you think I'm doing? Is there something wrong?" Anmonan frowned and asked unhappy.