14

Anmenan really struggled for a long time, he really wanted to punch Fu Chengze into a pig's face now, but thinking of his mana, Anmenan finally remained silent and did not refute Fu Chengze's words.

An Monan reconciled with Fu Chengze in this way. Fu Chengze thought of his anger a few days ago, and felt that his anger came out of nowhere.

Obviously he didn't pay much attention to this kind of little thing that was only used for amusing before, but a few days ago, he really made such a big fuss for the first time, and even wanted to throw Anmonan directly into the sea feed the fish.

Now that the relationship with An Monan has eased, Fu Chengze's emotions and mentality have finally returned to normal.

Since this Young Master An wants to play this kind of childish game of you love me and I love you with him, then he will accompany him. Anyway, my recent life is a bit boring, so I just think of it as having fun.

He is looking forward to the day when Anmenan falls in love with him wholeheartedly, and then he will be able to touch Anmenan's soft belly.

And he also wanted to see what kind of expression An Monan would have when he got tired of playing with him and got rid of him. It was very interesting to think about it.

Fu Chengze began to pamper and dote on An Monan without limit. Almost everyone in the circle knew that Mr. Fu had recently raised a lover whom he liked very much, and he took him with him everywhere.

Because Fu Chengze always brought An Monan with him when he went out to parties, Li Jinhan saw An Monan more often recently. Maybe it was because he was frightened by what Anmenan made last time, Li Jinhan never dared to provoke Anmenan again.

He has never seen a person with such great strength, and he has never seen a person who can retreat completely after angering Fu Chengze, and then let Fu Chengze spoil him almost to the sky.

So this Anmenan is definitely not an ordinary person, it's better for him not to provoke him.

"Are you bored? How about I take you out of here?" Fu Chengze looked at An Monan who was looking around boredly, and whispered in his ear.

An Monan shook his head, "It's not boring, I just wonder if these people are not tired? There is always a smile on his face, and everyone will always smile when he sees it."

Fu Chengze took An Monan to a birthday party, Naturally, these people who came to participate were not only here to attend the birthday party, but also to make contacts and climb up the ladder.

Would a person who would take the initiative to seduce him not understand these principles? What's more, An Monan himself was a young master before.

Fu Chengze stared at An Monan with deep eyes for a while, but in the end he didn't expose him, but scratched his nose with a smile,

isn't it just acting? It's actually quite interesting, and he doesn't plan to end the game yet.

"Okay, don't worry about it. If you feel bored, I'll take you away now, and I'll take you to a delicious restaurant for dinner." An Monan's eyes lit up, ignoring

Fu Chengze's waist that ran up to his waist again hand, nodded happily.

An Monan recently felt that it would be good to stay with this stupid human being every day, and Fu Chengze would take him to eat delicious food every day.

Fu Chengze walked out with his arms around An Monan's waist, but he was stopped before he could leave the banquet.

"Brother Chengze, are you leaving my birthday party so soon?" A pretty girl with amused eyes looked at Fu Chengze and said softly with some grievances.

____
!! Guys sorry for the typos 😬 !!