Chapter 68 Punishing the World 12

Hearing what An Monan said, Fu Chengze just smiled softly, then looked at An Monan and said in a deep voice: "Momo, I said, I will do anything for you. As long as it's I am willing to make you the king of force in the end, even if it costs my life."

An Monan looked at Fu Chengze silently, not knowing what to say.

When Xiao Zhinan heard Fu Chengze's words, he looked at Fu Chengze in surprise, feeling that he was really a crazy lunatic.

Fortunately, he had not really had a conflict with Fu Chengze before. If he had insisted on hooking up with An Monan, Xiao Zhinan believed that this madman Fu Chengze would really fight him and kill him.

"Okay, Momo, don't worry about this anymore. I'm really fine. Come on, let's keep moving forward." Fu Chengze didn't want An Monan to be in a bad mood, so he said hurriedly.

Ever since he learned about this incident, Anmonan has been unusually silent. When he heard what Fu Chengze said, he didn't say anything more and continued walking forward.

After that, the three of them encountered several more agencies, but with An Monan's skills, he didn't take them seriously at all. But this time An Monan consciously protected Fu Chengze and did not let Fu Chengze get hurt again.

Fu Chengze actually wanted to tell An Monan not to take him into consideration, he could persevere on his own, but Fu Chengze looked at An Monan's back standing in front of him and felt a little reluctant to say these words.

This was the first time that An Menan protected him like this. In the past, An Menan didn't care about anything about him at all, and he had never been in his eyes. But now An Menan will always pay attention to his safety and doesn't want anything to happen to him.

Although An Monan still doesn't like him, can Fu Chengze think that he has finally occupied a little bit of position in An Monan's heart?

Fu Chengze would never have thought that one day he would become so humble in front of someone, but he had no choice. He really loved An Monan so much that he could do anything for him, and he could lose everything for him. , including his self-esteem and force value.

An Monan, the agent in the dense forest, led Fu Chengze and Xiao Zhinan through the levels quickly. When they finally reached the end of the dense forest, they met Jiao Xueer and Qi Tianqi.

An Monan has always known that this contest between the candidates has never been a fight between them and the agencies in the dense forest. Shen Tianjiao's purpose is to make them kill each other, and the one who survives in the end will be the final winner.

Jiao Xueer and Qi Tianqi looked a little embarrassed now. The traps in the dense forest were quite difficult for them, and it took them a lot of energy to deal with them.

Seeing that An Monan and Xiao Zhinan seemed to be fine, and only Fu Chengze was injured, jealousy flashed in the eyes of Jiao Xueer and Qi Tianqi. They didn't know that Fu Chengze had lost his force value, and they all took it for granted that Fu Chengze alone blocked the attacks of those agencies for An Monan and Xiao Zhinan.

"An Monan, what kind of man are you? Does a grown man still need Fu Chengze to protect you all the time?" Jiao Xueer said sarcastically, glaring at An Monan.

Both Jiao Xueer and Qi Tianqi could see that Fu Chengze and Xiao Zhinan were now led by An Monan, and they both listened to An Monan now. Both Jiao Xueer and Qi Tianqi felt that Fu Chengze and Xiao Zhinan were too unambitious, and they actually gave up the position of the king of force to others. Moreover, An Monan is really a waste, and he still needs the protection of these two people. It is really useless.