Chapter 77 The Best Actor Falls in Love with Me 7

Although Fu Chengze was very angry, he endured it in the end. Until Xiao Muyu and An Monan finished eating, he urged Xiao Muyu with a gloomy expression: "Okay, if nothing happens, just hurry up. Go home, I'll take Mo Mo back home."

Xiao Muyu glanced at Fu Chengze helplessly. During the two hours of eating, Fu Chengze had been staring at him with such murderous eyes, which made him lose his temper. Didn't I just say a few words to An Menan? Does Fu Chengze dislike him so much?

In fact, Xiao Muyu, as a good friend of Fu Chengze, was happy to see that Fu Chengze fell in love with An Monan. After all, he has known Fu Chengze for so many years, and he has never seen Fu Chengze fall in love with anyone, and he has never seen Fu Chengze get close to anyone. Moreover, Fu Chengze has never taken any emotional scenes in the past few years of filming. He is like a monk who has no desires or desires.

So now seeing that Fu Chengze finally has someone he is interested in, Xiao Muyu actually feels very relieved, and An Monan is still such a good person. Xiao Muyu has a very good impression of An Monan, so Xiao Muyu has no objection to this matter at all. No.

But now Xiao Muyu feels that the most difficult thing about this matter is that An Monan doesn't seem to like Fu Chengze, which makes it very difficult to handle. Xiao Muyu is worried about his friend who has always been confused and doesn't know how to help him. .

Now seeing that Fu Chengze was eager to have a chance to be alone with An Monan, Xiao Muyu naturally wanted to help his friend, so he nodded helplessly and said: "Okay, okay, I'm leaving. Momo, let Chengze see you off You go home, you must work hard during this time!"

After saying that, Xiao Muyu left here first.

An Monan actually felt a little unhappy when he saw Xiao Muyu like this. Xiao Muyu should obviously have a better relationship with him, but now Xiao Muyu is siding with Fu Chengze, and An Monan feels angry and unhappy.

An Monan glared at Fu Chengze, the culprit, angrily, then turned and left.

Fu Chengze naturally followed An Monan silently. He was not in a hurry to ask An Monan to give him an answer. By being with him, he would slowly make An Monan fall in love with him and be with him willingly. together.

Later, An Monan went to record several more programs. Because this time it was a team collaboration, An Monan had to practice with Li Chuanhan and several other teammates.

An Monan was finally chosen as the lead singer. Although Li Chuanhan was very unconvinced, everyone else agreed to let An Monan be the lead singer. After all, An Monan's strength was obvious to all.

Li Chuanhan did not dare to do anything too personal to An Monan in front of others, but he always used small tricks behind his back to make An Monan embarrassed in front of everyone. Although Li Chuanhan's purpose had never succeeded, An Monan had lost patience with Li Chuanhan's little actions and gradually became impatient.

During this time, the talent show aired two more episodes. Although the program team no longer maliciously edits An Monan, because the first episode left such a deep impression on netizens, and An Monan's attitude in the show is still so cool, it is unfair to criticize An Monan. There are still many people who have been criticizing him online.

The recording this time was a live broadcast, so there were many netizens waiting to watch the program online. Before the program officially started, the comments floating on the barrage were all criticizing An Monan. Not only the netizens who watched the live broadcast criticized An Monan, but many fans who went to watch the recording of the show also had strong opinions on An Monan. They had already agreed to keep silent during An Monan's performance and not give any comment to An Monan. South cheers.