16

Hearing his name, An Monan stretched out his head from Fu Chengze's arms curiously, and looked at the man in front of him.

After seeing An Monan's face, Su Muxuan shouted in great surprise: "It turns out that you are really you, Mo Mo! I haven't seen you for a long time, and I almost don't recognize you!" For some reason,

Fu Chengze hated the man in front of him staring at An Monan When he looked at it, his eyes were both greedy and malicious. He hugged An Monan's waist tightly, and his face darkened.

An Monan tilted his head to look at Su Muxuan, and recalled carefully from the original owner's pitifully meager memory, and finally remembered the identity of the man in front of him.

"It's you, long time no see." Anmenan replied indifferently.

It's a pity that Su Muxuan didn't notice An Manan's indifferent attitude. Seeing that An Manan finally remembered who he was, he stretched out his hand excitedly.

"Long time no see. How have you been all these years?"

Su Muxuan wanted to hug An Monan, but his move made Fu Chengze's expression suddenly dark, and he sneered.

However, Anmenan's next move made Fu Chengze's complexion look better. Anmenan directly avoided Su Muxuan's hand, and said with some displeasure: "Just talk, don't touch me." Anmenan was very

happy He hates other people's touch. The reason why he doesn't reject Fu Chengze's touch now is because he knows that he has a task to do, and Fu Chengze always hugs him these days, and An Monan is already a little used to his hands and feet.

Except for Fu Chengze, if someone touched him, An Monan would really not be able to help hitting them.

Hearing Anmenan's words, Su Muxuan's expression became awkward. He looked at Anmenan at a loss, not understanding why Anmenan's attitude towards him suddenly changed so much now.

An Monan had a crush on him before, and Su Muxuan knew about it very early on. At that time, the An family hadn't lost yet, and An Monan often played with them, the young masters.

Su Muxuan actually looked down on An Manan at that time, because although An Manan was good-looking at that time, he was very dull, he didn't understand anything, he had no interest at all, just like a piece of wood.

But Su Muxuan didn't reject An Monan directly, but kept hanging on him without giving him a clear answer.

Later, after An's family was defeated, Su Muxuan stopped interacting with An Monan at all.

But just now Su Muxuan noticed Anmenan as soon as he entered the banquet, mainly because Anmenan was too attractive now.

He is still so good-looking now, even better than before, and his eyes have become more agile, and his every move is so beautiful that it makes people lose their souls.

Seeing such a seductive and charming Anmenan, Su Muxuan even ignored Fu Chengze who was beside Anmenan, and walked towards Anmenan fascinated.

"Mo Mo, I know you are blaming me for not contacting you for so many years, but in fact, I have really looked for you, but I have never found you. It is really great to see you now, I still remember that you always liked Follow me, if I get a girlfriend, you will be unhappy and angry."

When Su Muxuan recalled what happened back then, there was a satisfied smile on his face and vague nostalgia.

But Fu Chengze's face completely sank, and he glanced at An Monan lightly.

Su Muxuan's words made it clear that he and An Monan had an unusual relationship before. What is the relationship between An Monan and the man in front of him?

Fu Chengze thought he wouldn't care about this kind of thing, after all, Anmonan was just a gadget he used to relieve boredom.

But Fu Chengze didn't expect that he would be unexpectedly angry now, so angry that he immediately wanted to dig a hole for this unsightly man in front of him and bury him alive.

An Manan looked at Su Muxuan who had been talking to himself, and frowned in annoyance.

Why are people here so noisy? What the hell is he talking about? He didn't understand and didn't want to understand at all.

An Manan stretched out his hand to Su Muxuan, intending to put a curse on him.

He has been practicing hard for the past few days. Although there is almost no aura in this plane, due to Anmenan's excellent aptitude and high comprehension, he still slowly cultivated some things that Anmenan looked down upon. Small spells, such as this silencing spell.

He had tried the curse on 004 many times in the past few days, but he hadn't tried it on a living person yet. He just took this opportunity to try it on the noisy person in front of him who upset him.

004, who had been silenced for several days, looked at An Monan in horror, wanted to stop him but couldn't say a word, almost dying of despair.

The host doesn't want it! This will reveal your identity! No! ! !

But An Monan's action misunderstood both Su Muxuan and Fu Chengze.

Su Muxuan looked at An Manan happily, thinking that An Manan would not be awkward with him and wanted to make up with him, so he put on the pose just now and wanted to hug him.

And Fu Chengze also thought that An Monan wanted to rekindle his old relationship with Su Muxuan, so he quickly grabbed An Monan's hand and stared at him sullenly.

An Monan's banning spell was interrupted, he looked at Fu Chengze speechlessly, wondering which muscle he had made a mistake again.

Fu Chengze looked at An Monan's expression, and sneered, his voice was as cold as ice, and there was no warmth between his brows, "An Monan, you can do it, I really underestimated you before.

" Before Mo Nan had time to ask Fu Chengze what was going on again, Fu Chengze directly put an expressionless expression on An Mo Nan's waist and forced him to take him away.

"Hey, what are you doing? Let go of Momo!" Su Muxuan hurriedly blocked Fu Chengze's way, shouting in a panic and anxiously.

Fu Chengze glanced at Su Muxuan indifferently, his eyes were full of contempt and cold killing for Su Muxuan.

Su Muxuan's whole body turned cold from Fu Chengze's stare, and his heart was so frightened that it almost stopped beating.

To be honest, Su Muxuan had just returned to China, so he didn't know who the man in front of him was, but he was terrified by this man's look, so frightened that he froze all over, and he didn't dare to move when he stood there.

So this is the person Anmenan liked? To be such a waste, An Monan's vision is so bad.

For some reason, the anger in Fu Chengze's heart burned even more vigorously, and he wished that An Monan could be dealt with right now on the spot!

With a cold face, Fu Chengze grabbed An Monan's hand and walked out. No one dared to stop Fu Chengze now, because Fu Chengze's expression was as terrifying as if he was about to kill someone.