43

Anmenan's words terrified the others. They looked at Anmenan tremblingly, frightened by his crazy behavior.

"An Monan, Fu Chengze, you two are not ordinary humans! You can command the actions of zombies, who are you? Is it because of you two that the world has become like this?" Lin Xuanqi said angrily

. Looking at An Monan and Fu Chengze, he wished to cut these two insane people to pieces.

Lin Xuanqi looked back at the people behind him, and shouted angrily: "Everyone, don't be afraid! There are so many of us, as long as we work together to deal with An Monan, Fu Chengze and the zombies behind them, we will be able to break through the encirclement. , let An Monan and Fu Chengze get the punishment they deserve. Don't panic, everyone, follow my command now, and I will take you out of here safely." But

Lin Xuanqi's words could not comfort those who were already frightened and about to collapse people, some of them have started to cry loudly. With so many zombies surrounding them now, how could they escape? They are going to die here today, at the hands of those inhuman zombies.

These people had completely fallen into despair, and they didn't listen to what Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou were saying at all. Such a situation made Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou very angry and anxious, not knowing what to do.

Seeing the expressions on the faces of Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou, An Monan laughed, watching Lin Xuanqi still use those useless principles to persuade the already fallen into despair and Crashed people.

"Are you all following my brother's command? Have you forgotten that my brother took you to this base? Why don't you listen to my brother? Have you gone against the sky?" Lin Xuanyou was very angry . She was very annoyed by these useless waste. Lin Xuanyou felt that these people should obey her and her brother, without any resistance or disrespect, but now these people are looking like they are dying, which makes Lin Xuanyou feel that her face has been offended.

But now no one will listen to Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou's words, they are about to die now, who would have the mood to talk to Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou?

Seeing Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou's expressions getting more and more ugly, An Monan looked at those people with a smile and asked, "Do you want to live?" "Of course we want to live! Please forgive me!

" Pass us!" Everyone in the crowd shouted.

"I can let you live, but you must listen to me in the future. Do whatever I tell you to do. Can you do it?" "Yes! Yes!

Yes!" Everyone replied impatiently.

"Very good." Anmenan nodded in satisfaction.

"Anmonan, what do you want?" Lin Xuanyou glared at Anmonan resentfully, because the extreme hatred and unwillingness in her heart had already made her lose her mind.

An Monan ignored Lin Xuanyou, but tapped lightly on a position behind everyone, and then a scene that shocked everyone appeared.

A transparent wall with a height of several thousand meters appeared on the spot. This wall was shining and could not be seen at a glance. But there was a door at the bottom of the wall, and that door was open, and it was the only way to enter the wall.

"The area inside the wall is about the size of a country, so you can go in with confidence. The world inside the wall is safe, and zombies can't get in. It's the same as the previous earth." Anmonan said in a flat tone.

But his words made everyone hopeful, and they looked at An Monan in disbelief.

It has been several years since the earth entered the last days, and countless people have died in these few years. These people who are still alive have witnessed countless deaths, and there is no hope at all in their hearts. They are working hard to survive, but they also know that they are just waiting to die, and one day the zombies will take over the whole world of.