Chapter 69 Punishing the World 13

"An Monan, do you think you can still escape from here today? You think too highly of yourself." Shen Tianjiao laughed.

An Monan glanced at Shen Tianjiao coldly, not wanting to talk nonsense with him anymore, and flew directly towards Shen Tianjiao.

Shen Tianjiao didn't expect An Monan to act so irrationally, and shouted in a panic: "Shoot an arrow for me! No one is allowed to be left alive! I want them all to die here!"

Shen Tianjiao gave an order, and those wearing The enforcers in black followed Shen Tianjiao's orders and started shooting arrows at An Monan and Fu Chengze. Bows and arrows all over the sky were shot at An Monan and Fu Chengze. An Monan held a weapon in his hand and began to hit the bows and arrows that were shooting at him. He still had time to look back at Fu Chengze and found that Fu Chengze could resist for the time being. After catching these bows and arrows, he relaxed and began to concentrate on rushing towards Shen Tianjiao.

He must let Shen Tianjiao die here today. As long as Shen Tianjiao dies, he can ascend to the position of the king of force and leave this world of punishment.

Xiao Zhinan and Fu Chengze could barely cope with these bows and arrows, but Jiao Xueer did not dodge these bows and arrows. Thousands of arrows pierced her heart and she fell down with a look of death.

Because An Menan walked in the front, he faced the most bows and arrows. When Fu Chengze and Xiao Zhinan saw An Monan standing alone at the front, they all tried to run to An Monan to help An Monan.

Shen Tianjiao was originally very confident, but when he saw An Monan getting closer and closer to him, Shen Tianjiao's expression became frightened.

How can it be? How could An Menan be so powerful? Could it be that so many bows and arrows couldn't kill An Menan? What exactly is going on? Are there really such powerful people in this world?

An Monan looked at Shen Tianjiao's horrified expression and sneered.

Is Shen Tianjiao scared now? It's too useless, he hasn't tried his best yet. Because Fu Chengze could only help An Monan recover his strength, in fact, An Monan's spiritual power had not been restored yet. Now An Monan just used his own force to scare Shen Tianjiao into this state. If An Monan's spiritual power is restored, Shen Tianjiao will probably be completely frightened to death. .

An Monan gradually got closer and closer to Shen Tianjiao, and the enforcers who had been shooting arrows at An Monan were now a little scared. An Monan was like a monster in front of him. The arrows they shot could not cause any harm to An Monan. If this continued, all of them would die here.

At this time, Fu Chengze and Xiao Zhinan also rushed to An Monan's side. An Monan looked back at Fu Chengze and found that he had several wounds scratched by bows and arrows. An Menan's expression turned ugly.

When he looked back, An Monan looked at Shen Tianjiao and the executors with murderous intent in their eyes, and walked towards them step by step.

Under the suppression of Anmonan's powerful aura, the executors were finally defeated, and they all turned around and ran away in fear.

"Don't run away! Come back to me! Do you hear me? Come back to me, all of you! I am the king of force, and you must all obey my orders!" Shen Tianjiao collapsed and shouted at the escaping enforcers. , but the executors all seemed not to hear it, and just ignored them and fled for their lives.

It wasn't until this moment that Shen Tianjiao realized that he had indeed been a little careless and underestimated An Monan's strength. He always thought that An Monan should be the weakest among the five people, but he didn't expect An Monan to be the big devil among the five, and the most difficult person to deal with.