32

This Li Junle really doesn't have a long memory. Did he forget the fear of facing zombies at close range so quickly? Anmenan frowned unhappily.

But at this moment, An Monan noticed that Fu Chengze had appeared in the corner at some point, looking at Li Junle, who was talking and talking, with no expression on his face.

"If this person really knows the secret of how to become stronger, but hides it from all of us, then I think this person is really evil, and all of us should work together to find out how to get stronger from this person. Only in this way can we become stronger." Li Junle began to incite everyone to deal with An Monan.

No matter how powerful An Monan is, Li Junle doesn't believe that he can deal with so many people by himself. When the time comes when Anmenan becomes the common enemy of everyone, he will never dare to be as arrogant and domineering as he is now.

"What do you want to ask me? Why don't you come and ask me yourself?" An Monan suddenly walked in from the outside, looked at Li Junle with a smile and said.

When Li Junle saw An Monan who suddenly appeared, he hurriedly stepped back a few steps in fright, his face turned pale, and he tried to cover it up by explaining: "I'm not talking about you, I didn't even mention your name, I'm really not talking about you "

"Really?" The smile on the corner of Anmenan's mouth became even brighter, "Li Junle, come here, how about I play a game with you?" Li Junle became even more frightened when he heard what Anmenan said

. Looking at Anmenan, he didn't dare to move. Although Anmenan was smiling, Li Junle felt that his smile was very permeating at this time, and Anmenan was definitely going to do something perverted to him again.

"Li Junle, I don't like to say it twice." An Monan put his smile away and said lightly.

Li Junle finally walked up to An Monan tremblingly, not daring to look up at An Monan, keeping his head down.

An Monan laughed again in satisfaction, "Li Junle, I told you before, if you have something to say to me, I really hate people talking about me behind my back. This is the second time you have committed a crime. I should have dealt with you immediately. But I will give you a chance now, and whether you can survive depends entirely on your own ability."

An Monan got a closed fence from nowhere, and threw Li Junle into it. After a while, An Monan came back with two living zombies in his hands, and then threw the zombies into the fence, and locked them up with Li Junle.

"I'll give you half an hour. I'll let you go if you survive." After Anmo Nan finished speaking, he turned around and left.

"Ahhh! Help! Save me! Open the cage!" Li Junle was so frightened that he burst into tears immediately, and shouted in horror to the people standing there motionless.

Some people couldn't bear it at first and wanted to save Li Junle, but An Monan turned his head and looked at these people with a blank face. Something is going on.

Anmenan is really terrible and cruel, and his mind is so small that no one dares to offend him. They were afraid that they would end up like Li Junle in the end, so they didn't dare to raise any objections to Anmenan's actions. However, although these people were all afraid of An Monan, they never planned to leave the team. The reason was that the strength of An Monan and Fu Chengze could protect them. In fact, there are many teams like them in the last days, and some teams even have more people than theirs, but those teams were all wiped out by zombies one by one, but they have lived safely until now. The biggest reason is because An Monan and Fu Chengze protected them, and An Monan and Fu Chengze recovered the most supplies. And with An Monan and Fu Chengze around, zombies generally would not dare to come to where they lived.

Therefore, even if these people are afraid of An Monan, in order to survive in the last days and get the protection of An Monan and Fu Chengze, they will not leave no matter what.

An Monan turned around and didn't go far when he heard Li Junle's screams and the sound of zombies gnawing their teeth behind him. But he didn't even turn his head, and said in a calm tone: "You can't blame me, I gave him a chance, but he didn't even last five minutes."

When An Monan said this, he took a special look at Fu Chengze, but Fu Chengze had no expression on his face. He turned around and left when he saw that Li Junle was not breathing.

An Monan stood there without moving. He thought of Li Junle's words just now, and thought of the match between him and Fu Chengze today, and his face was a little ugly.

Fu Chengze's identity may not be as simple as he imagined. What is Fu Chengze's real identity? An Monan thought about it, and finally walked over to Fu Chengze's room.

An Monan knocked on the door, but Fu Chengze inside the door seemed to know that the person outside the door was An Monan, and he never came to open the door, and there was no movement at all.

In the end, An Monan impatiently kicked Fu Chengze's room door open, and as soon as he entered, a foot kicked towards him directly in front of him. Fu Chengze fought back and forth several times.

Fu Chengze's skill was better than An Monan's imagined, and the two stopped fighting after a few rounds. The actions of the two of them just now were obviously testing each other, and they didn't use all their strength.

"Fix my door before dark." Fu Chengze stared at An Monan and said coldly.

"I've done you a big favor today. Do you want me to pay for breaking a door of yours? It's too stingy." An Monan said pointedly.

The expression on Fu Chengze's face did not fluctuate, and he looked at An Monan fixedly.

"What? Did I say something wrong? I killed Li Junle for you, you should thank me, right? Otherwise, everyone will know your secret." An Monan said bluntly.

Li Junle's words reminded An Monan just now, An Mo Nan remembered that all the heads of the thousands of zombies that Fu Chengze captured had been hollowed out. Originally, when An Monan put those zombies into the space, he didn't think so much. He thought it might be that Fu Chengze was too violent when killing the zombies, so he accidentally injured them.

But thinking about it now, how could it be possible that thousands of zombies had their heads destroyed? So it was Fu Chengze who dug out the zombie's head, and Fu Chengze needed what was in the zombie's head.

"Fu Chengze, who are you?" An Monan's voice also cooled down, staring at Fu Chengze and asking.