47

004 should have thought of it a long time ago. It shouldn't have expected anything from Anmenan. If it knew it earlier, it shouldn't have told Anmenan about it. To be honest, 004 is now very afraid that Anmenan will deliberately fail the mission in order to try to see what the punishment is.

Seeing that 004 shut up and refused to speak, Anmenan didn't continue to question him. Anyway, sooner or later, Anmenan will be able to pry this secret out of 004's mouth, so let's deal with Fu Chengze in front of him first.

"Fu Chengze, there are rumors in the world that you have killed tens of thousands of people. Is this true?" An Monan stared at Fu Chengze and asked curiously.

"Presumptuous, who allowed you to call the leader by his name?" Fu Chengze's guardian angrily reprimanded An Monan.

But An Monan didn't even look at the protector at all, and Fu Chengze kept looking at An Monan with deep eyes, not knowing what he was thinking.

The guardian who was completely ignored suddenly felt that there seemed to be a barrier between Anmenan and their leader that no one could penetrate. It seemed redundant for him to stand here at the moment.

"Why do you ask this? Why, you think that a vicious person like me shouldn't live in this world, right? Anmenan, I hate the hypocrisy of you decent martial arts people. You didn't know that you did it behind your back." So many dirty things, but now everyone pretends to be a dog." Fu Chengze seems to hate the decent people in the martial arts, An Monan doesn't know what kind of enmity Fu Chengze has with the decent people in the martial arts, but An Monan himself absolutely Not a nice guy. Anmenan has lived for tens of thousands of years. He has experienced many things, and now he is in a period of fatigue with life, so he has always wanted to find some fun in his boring life.

Although he was trapped in these planes by 004, he had to complete these strange tasks, and his mana was also taken away, which made Anmenan very annoyed. But what Anmenan had to admit was that this incident gave him a different kind of joy in his boring life without any waves, which aroused Anmenan's curiosity and made him want to try everything.

Moreover, he has never joined the Devil's Cult, and he has never tried what it would be like to be a frightening big devil.

Killing people is not a rare thing for Anmenan, but he did not expect that Fu Chengze in this plane is also a murderous demon leader, which is quite to Anmenan's appetite, so Anmenan is rarely excited .

"Fu Chengze, can I join your demon cult? Did you just say that you want me to kill my master? I can do it now." An Monan asked seriously.

Fu Chengze stared at An Monan with gloomy eyes for a while, and then said coldly: "Okay, I'll let you see someone first." After a while,

Fu Chengze's subordinates brought over a man who had been tortured until he was out of shape , when the man saw Fu Chengze, he knelt down emotionally and begged for mercy: "Please let me go, please? You can tell me to do anything, don't kill me, don't kill me..." An Monan stared

at After looking at the man for a while, he realized that this person seemed to be someone the original owner knew. This man was Luo Xuanbai, he was the original owner's younger brother, and like An Monan, he was a recent rookie in the martial arts world. Moreover, Luo Xuanbai was a strong contender for the leader of the martial arts with the original owner, and his reputation was almost as good as that of Anmenan.

However, the relationship between Luo Xuanbai and the original owner is not very good. Luo Xuanbai has been targeting the original owner.

This time the two of them were ordered to assassinate Fu Chengze, the leader of the Demon Cult. On the way, Luo Xuanbai had been satirizing the original owner, who was greedy for life and afraid of death. coward. Anmenan is a big brother of Tiandijiao, and he is highly regarded by the head of the sect. Luo Xuanbai is very unconvinced by this. He always feels that Anmenan has no ability at all, but he joined the sect a little earlier than him. Why? Master's most trusted and valued person is An Monan?