25

After An Monan was discharged from the hospital, Fu Chengze took him directly to his home, and then took care of him personally.

Fu Chengze forcibly kept Anmonan by his side like this, but he soon discovered that although Anmenan did not resist him, his spirit was weakening day by day.

After the doctor checked An Monan's physical and mental state at Fu Chengze's home, he came out and sighed to Fu Chengze, "Mr. Fu, Mr. An's body is fine, but his mental state is very poor now. If this continues, Then his emotions will collapse sooner or later. Mr. Fu, you must pay attention to this matter, otherwise, alas..." The

doctor didn't finish his sentence, but Fu Chengze already understood what he meant. He clenched his fists tightly, and his face turned gray.

After the doctor left, Fu Chengze walked into An Monan's room.

An Monan sat on a chair expressionlessly looking at the world outside the window, with a pale face and a thin figure. Looking at An Monan like this, Fu Chengze suddenly felt that An Monan was about to disappear into this world for some reason.

Such thoughts made Fu Chengze panic. He walked over and hugged An Monan from behind, and said in a painful hoarse voice: "Momo, are you really going to be so cruel to me? Don't be like this, okay? I will heal your leg, and I will really treat you."

But Anmenan still didn't respond at all, just sat there and looked outside without saying a word.

"Momo, don't you even want to talk to me now?"

Hearing what Fu Chengze said, An Monan finally turned his head to look at Fu Chengze, and opened his mouth slowly.

"I am eating well now, and I am not on a hunger strike. I go to bed on time every day, and I will take medicine. I will cooperate with any inspection you ask me. What are you dissatisfied with? I am not following your expectations. Do you live like this?" Anmenan's voice was calm.

But Anmenan's calm at this time made Fu Chengze more painful, yes, Anmenan was right, he has neither hunger strike nor hurt his own body, but Anmenan is consuming his own life , is living with one's life. Anmenan is living well, but the vitality of his life is disappearing little by little. At this time, Anmenan is like a burning candle. What he is burning now is his own life. After the candle burns out, Anmenan will disappear in this world.

Seeing An Monan like this, Fu Chengze was really in more pain than An Monan. He is really willing to pay any price, as long as Anmenan can get better, as long as Anmenan is willing to stay by his side.

"Momo, I know you hate me very much now, but I can't let you go. Even if you hate me, I will keep you by my side. Forgive me for being so selfish. I'm sorry...I really love you so much... " Fu Chengze kissed An Monan's forehead devoutly, and a tear fell quietly.

An Monan's spirit deteriorated day by day, he ate all the meals Fu Chengze gave him, but he still lost weight quickly. Fu Chengze looked at An Monan, who was so thin that only his bones remained, and felt so sad that he didn't know what to do. Fu Chengze would sometimes push An Monan out in the sun with his wheelchair. Every time An Monan went out, his energy would improve and his face would become ruddy. Fu Chengze should have been happy for such a change in An Monan, but his heart was full of shady and dark thoughts.

Every time he saw Anmenan like this, he had an urge to bring Anmenan back home, and to make Anmenan never go out to meet people again.

Because Fu Chengze knew that the fact that An Monan became so happy when he went out meant that he had always wanted to escape from Fu Chengze. He got better because he left their family. Fu Chengze couldn't accept and allow this bloody fact.

Anmenan could only stay by his side, and Fu Chengze would not allow Anmenan to have any thoughts of escaping from him, Anmenan could only be his.

The outsiders didn't know where An Monan went after the car accident, but Chen Baiyu, who drove into An Monan, seemed to end up miserable. However, many people also felt that Chen Baiyu deserved it. After all, he did such a horrible and crazy thing because he was jealous of Anmenan's popularity. It was simply inhuman.

But others didn't know where An Mo Nan went, but Li Jinhan knew very well that An Mo Nan was kept at home by Fu Chengze.

When Li Jinhan saw An Monan, who hadn't shown his face for a long time, at Fu Chengze's house, he was startled. He almost couldn't recognize that the skinny person in front of him, with no gleam in his eyes, was the one who surprised him at the first sight. Ammonen.

"Chengze..." Li Jinhan was so shocked that he didn't know what to say, and turned to look at Fu Chengze who was sitting beside him smiling.

But Fu Chengze didn't seem to notice the strangeness of An Monan, stood up dotingly and smiled and walked towards An Monan.

"Baby, you are here, come sit here and eat something. I specially asked the chef to cook your favorite dishes today." Fu Chengze pushed An Monan's wheelchair to let him sit at the dining table, and then began to serve him dishes.

The expression on An Monan's face was very calm, he would eat whatever food Fu Chengze gave him, just like a puppet being manipulated.

The picture in front of me looks really weird, Anmenan really looks like a puppet without a soul, but Fu Chengze didn't respond at all, and kept talking to Anmenan with a doting smile, even though Anmenan No response at all.

Li Jinhan was so frightened that his hairs stood on end. Did Fu Chengze and An Monan always get along like this? This is really terrible, this is not normal, is Fu Chengze crazy?

After An Monan finished his meal, Fu Chengze carried him into his room, and then Fu Chengze came out and sat in front of Li Jinhan.

"Momo ate a little more today than before, does he look much better?" Fu Chengze looked at Li Jinhan and said seriously.

Li Jinhan looked at the strange appearance of his friend now, shook his shoulders a little bit, and shouted: "Fu Chengze, wake up! Are you really crazy now? Haven't you seen what An Monan looks like now? ? If this continues, he will really die."

Hearing what Li Jinhan said, Fu Chengze suddenly burst into emotion, and shouted sharply: "Don't talk nonsense! Mo Mo he won't die, he will never die I got along really well with him and we are so in love now!"