Chapter 66 Punishing the World 10

stop looking at me with such murderous eyes, I was wrong, I was wrong." Xiao Zhinan resigned helplessly and waved his hands to admit defeat.

Seeing Xiao Zhinan like this, An Monan looked at him with contempt and stopped arguing with him.

After the banquet was over, An Monan and Fu Chengze left directly, ignoring Qi Tianqi who wanted to chat with them politely. Qi Tianqi looked at the backs of An Monan and Fu Chengze with gloomy eyes, full of evil birds of prey.

An Monan and Fu Chengze didn't take him seriously at all. Qi Tianqi hated this kind of person the most. He climbed up from the bottom and hates it when others look down on him. One day he will stand at the top of the world and make everyone bow to him.

After waiting for a few days, the day came when An Monan and Fu Chengze entered the dense forest, and the eyes of the whole world turned to this place.

"I wish you all the best. I will pick you up again in a week. I hope I can see you again then." Shen Tianjiao looked at the five people including An Monan, Fu Chengze and said with a smile.

An Monan, Fu Chengze, and Xiao Zhinan didn't speak. Qi Tianqi and Jiao Xueer responded to Shen Tianjiao's words. Then the door to the dense forest opened, and An Monan walked in first.

Fu Chengze followed An Monan, and the other three people also walked in.

After all five people entered, Shen Tianjiao ordered his men to close the door.

Just before closing, An Monan looked back at Shen Tianjiao and found that the smile on Shen Tianjiao's face was very strange. He looked at the five people entering the dense forest with a sinister smile.

An Monan's heart sank. Looking at the dense forest with complex terrain in front of him, he had a bad feeling in his heart.

"What's wrong?" Fu Chengze asked with some confusion as he saw An Monan's expression suddenly changed.

An Monan shook his head, "It's okay, let's go, let's go together."

Fu Chengze nodded, of course he wanted to go with An Monan. He will protect Anmonan until the day when he becomes the King of Forces, if he can persist until then.

Qi Tianqi and Jiao Xueer saw An Monan and Fu Chengze walking away together, and looked at each other. Then the two of them got together and walked forward together.

Xiao Zhinan looked at An Monan, Fu Chengze, Qi Tianqi and Jiao Xue'er leaving in confusion, feeling betrayed in his heart.

Why are they all united? When did you say yes? Why didn't anyone take him? He doesn't want to be alone!

Xiao Zhinan hesitated for a moment, then hurriedly chased in the direction of An Monan and Fu Chengze, "Hey, wait for me! I'll be with you two!"

Jiao Xue'er is a cannibalistic female spider, so Xiao Zhinan must not join forces with her. There is also Qi Tianqi, who is also a hypocrite who eats people without spitting out their bones and will stab you in the back at any time, so Xiao Zhinan doesn't want to have any contact with him. After much deliberation, Xiao Zhinan still feels that An Monan and Fu Chengze are easier to get along with. Although An Monan and Fu Chengze have bad tempers, at least they will show everything directly to their faces and will not stab them behind their backs. knife.