Chapter 57 Punishing the World 1

004 I really didn't expect that things would end up like this. How could An Menan predict things so accurately? 004 originally thought that An Monan's mission in this plane should be considered completed, but who knew that Fu Chengze actually destroyed the entire world as An Monan expected.

In fact, the whole matter has always been under An Monan's control. An Monan had long known that Fu Chengze would do this. During the last conversation with Fu Chengze, he kept hinting to Fu Chengze, hinting that he hated the world, so after he disappeared, Fu Chengze couldn't stand the stimulation and subconsciously did something to destroy the world.

Although An Monan did not destroy the world with his own hands, he was quite happy to have destroyed the world through Fu Chengze's hands. After he recovered all his mana, Anmonan would destroy these worlds with his own hands.

"004, okay, now you can tell me what the punishment world is. The mission on the previous plane was a complete failure. Fu Chengze has destroyed the world. You can't deny it now, right?" An Mo Nan said proudly.

004 sighed, not understanding why An Menan was obsessed with this world of punishment. What's so fun about punishment? Why is Anmonan so unpredictable?

But Anmonan was right. Now the system has automatically determined that Anmonan's mission in the previous plane failed, so now Anmonan must punish the world.

Fortunately, 004 has applied for the highest level of punishment in advance. 004 believes that this world of punishment will definitely teach An Monan a lesson, so that he will never dare to fail a mission at will in the future.

"Host, you are about to go to the world of punishment. Because your mission in the last plane failed, all the points you accumulated in the previous planes are cleared. After you complete the mission in the world of punishment, you can start again. Re-point. Your previous reward for successful plane missions was the restoration of space magic and teleportation, so now you have to take them all back."

An Menan doesn't care about this at all, what about space magic and teleportation anyway? An Monan didn't like it either. He had now recovered one-third of his mana, and this one-third of his mana 004 could not be recovered at all.

Seeing An Monan's confident look, 004 said in a complicated tone: "Host, do you think you still have one-third of the mana in you? But I'm sorry that after entering the world of punishment, you have This one-third of the mana will definitely be taken back."

"004, don't lie to me. If you can take back the mana, just give it a try, I'll wait and see." An Monan sneered.

It is absolutely impossible for An Monan to let 004 take away his magic power again. He now has many ways to deal with it and will no longer be as defenseless as before.

"Host, the punishment world is different from other worlds. Martial arts, magic power, and spiritual power are not allowed to exist in the punishment world." 004 began to explain the rules of the punishment world to An Monan, "Host, your task in the punishment world is You have to climb from the bottom to the top. You will be the lowest status in the punishment world and can be bullied by others, but you will not have any martial arts, magic power or spiritual power. Even if you have developed martial arts and magic power, the system It will also be forcibly taken back."

"Host, I know you are very confident that your mana will not be taken away, but the energy of punishing the world is the most powerful existence in the system, and no one can resist it. I am now It is true that one-third of your mana cannot be recovered, but in the world of punishment, the highest rule of the world of punishment is that the host entering inside is not allowed to have any martial arts or mana, so the mana in you will definitely be lost in the world of punishment. Taken back."