26

"Fu Chengze, stop deceiving yourself and others! You and An Monan are not getting along right now, do you understand? If this continues, either you will be driven crazy first or An Monan will be driven crazy first. Chengze, are you really Be sober, as your good friend, I really don't want to see you go on like this."

But Fu Chengze quickly calmed down after an emotional outburst, as if he didn't hear Li Jinhan's words, he said in a deep voice: "Jin Han, I am going to marry An Monan. I want to hold a grand wedding for him, and now I officially invite you to my wedding with Mo Mo." Li Jinhan opened his eyes and looked at Fu Chengze in disbelief, feeling that he

really Has gone completely crazy.

"Does An Monan know about this? Have you told your family about this? How did they react?" Li Jinhan asked as calmly as possible.

"So what if they know? Even if they object, it won't change my decision." Fu Chengze said coldly.

Looking at Fu Chengze like this, Li Jinhan sighed deeply, not knowing what to say.

Fu Chengze and his family members are not close, and Li Jinhan has always felt that Fu Chengze is a cold-natured person who is not very interested in such things as family affection and love.

But Li Jinhan didn't expect that once Fu Chengze fell in love, he would be so crazy.

"Chengze, since you have already made up your mind, I won't say anything more, but I hope you know that loving someone is not possessive and crazy. What you do is actually very selfish. Loving someone should be as easy as possible. This person feels happy and happy, even if this person is not with you in the end. If you continue to be paranoid and crazy like this, one day you will regret it." But Fu Chengze could not understand and

accept Li Jinhan's words. He felt that loving someone is To be with this person, to possess this person forever. Even if Anmenan would hate him, as long as Anmenan was with him all the time, then one day he would make Anmenan open his heart to him again and fall in love with him again.

When Fu Chengze told An Monan that he was going to marry him, An Mo Nan, who had no reaction, finally looked back at Fu Chengze, sneered and sarcastically said: "Fu Chengze, is it interesting for you to deceive yourself like this? Do you think me and you Will I forgive you after I get married? I will only hate you more and live like a walking dead."

No matter what Fu Chengze said before, An Monan didn't respond at all. Now that Anmenan was finally willing to talk to him, Fu Chengze should have been happy, but the content of Anmenan's words made Fu Chengze furious, and he looked at Anmenan with dark eyes.

"Why can't you stay by my side? Do you have to keep fighting against me like this? Anmenan, I did do something wrong before, but I have already promised you that I will never If I hurt you again, why don't you believe me?" Fu Chengze yelled in a broken mood.

"Have you ever heard of a word called "overwhelmed water can't be recovered? A broken mirror can never be restored. Fu Chengze, I don't love you, and I don't like you. You are nothing in my heart. So you force me like this now." If I marry you and force me to stay by your side, it will only make me hate you more."

An Monan's words are absolutely sincere, if at first he thought Fu Chengze was quite interesting, but now Fu Chengze Raising him like a golden bird in this way, selfishly pestering him all the time, made An Monan completely lose patience with Fu Chengze.

Fu Chengze reached out and touched An Monan's body. An Monan's body was tense, just like his attitude towards him now, as hard as iron.

Fu Chengze knew that what An Monan said was true, he really didn't like him, but so what? As long as he likes Anmenan, as long as Anmenan stays by his side forever.

"The wedding will be held in three days. I will invite all your family and friends. I will give you a grand wedding."

After Fu Chengze said these words in a cold voice, he clenched his fists and turned to leave.

"Host, Fu Chengze's love for you is now 100 points, and the blackening value has reached 80 points." After Fu Chengze left, 004 hurriedly reported to Anmo Nanhui.

Anmonan nodded, thinking of the wedding that would be held three days later, thoughtful.

If there is no accident, he will be able to leave this plane in three days.

On the day of the wedding, Fu Chengze carried An Monan into the auditorium where the wedding ceremony was held. The people sitting below looked at Fu Chengze and An Monan who was in Fu Chengze's arms, all of them had different expressions and didn't know what to say.

Mr. Fu was going to marry a lame man. When they received the invitation, they couldn't believe it. But because they didn't dare to offend Mr. Fu, these people still came to the wedding ceremony. Even though they felt that this wedding was too weird and abnormal, these people still blessed Mr. Fu happily.

"Mr. Fu Chengze, are you willing to marry Mr. Anmenan? From now on..."

"I am willing." Fu Chengze smiled and nodded, looking affectionately at Anmenan who was standing in front of him leaning on a cane.

"Then Mr. Anmenan, are you willing to marry Mr. Fu Chengze? From now on..." "

..." Anmenan fell silent, looking at Fu Chengze fixedly.

Following Anmenan's long silence, all the people sitting below started whispering, not understanding what happened suddenly.

"Silence?" Fu Chengze's voice trembled, his eyes were full of sadness and uneasiness.

"Mo Mo, are you willing?" Fu Chengze's trembling voice already carried a hint of pleading and pleading.

If An Monan is still unwilling to marry him, then Fu Chengze will definitely go crazy on the spot.

"Fu Chengze, do you love me?" An Monan asked suddenly, looking at Fu Chengze expressionlessly.

Fu Chengze nodded, "I love you, of course I love you! If I didn't love you, how could I become what I am now? Momo, please give me another chance, okay?"

The corners of An Monan's mouth curled up slightly, this was the first smile that Fu Chengze had seen on An Monan's face in so many days. But looking at the coldness and sarcasm in An Monan's eyes, Fu Chengze suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart.

The corner of Anmenan's mouth curved very strangely, and his voice was surprisingly calm, "Then just watch how the person you love died in your hands." As soon as Anmenan's voice fell,

he fell into a trance from his arms. Li took out a knife, and then stabbed it into his heart fiercely.