46 the cult master is inlove with me 1

When Anmenan opened his eyes, he found that he had returned to the independent space again, and 004 hadn't sent him to the next plane.

After 004 saw that Anmenan regained consciousness, he said flatteringly: "Host, are you awake? You are really good, and you have completed the tasks of the two planes perfectly." Anmenan looked

sideways 004 glanced at it, and said speechlessly: "Tell me, what are you thinking?"

004 smiled embarrassedly. It knew that Anmenan was very smart, and any of its small thoughts could not escape Anmenan's eyes.

"Host, we agreed before that I will take back the mana on your body after the mission of the last plane is over. Now the next plane is about to start, and I must take back your mana now."

004 understands Anmenan's temper very well, if it takes back Anmenan's mana without saying hello, Anmenan will definitely not let it go, and the world will be turned upside down, so 004 must be careful to ask Anmenan Views.

When Anmenan heard 004's words, the corners of his mouth curled up slightly, "Okay, take it back."

004 felt a little strange seeing Anmenan being so easy-going.

Why did the host suddenly become so talkative? This is so weird. But 004 didn't think too much, and began to prepare to take back the mana from Anmenan's body.

But the expression on 004's face soon became surprised, because no matter how it started the program, Anmenan's mana could not be recovered.

Seeing 004's panicked expression, Anmenan laughed happily, "What? Did you find out that you can't take it back? 004, do you think I will let you take it back so easily? This is something that belongs to me. How could I let you take it away?"

The last time Anmenan was unprepared and 004 took away all the mana from him, now that the mana has returned to him, how could he let 004 succeed again ?

"Host, you..." 004 didn't know what to say. It didn't expect Anmenan to be so powerful that he could resist the power of the system. This is a situation that has never appeared before, and Anmenan is the first person who can do this.

Anmenan smiled lightly, "004, are you curious about how I did it? This is my mana. When I recovered one-third of my mana, I started to practice again. You now If you want to take away my mana, you have to kill me." It was the

first time Anmenan suffered such a loss in his tens of thousands of years of life, and he gritted his teeth with hatred. Anmenan is a very narrow-minded person, he can't suffer so much for nothing, and he will get it back one day.

004 was shocked, it once again realized how cruel and terrifying Anmenan was. It will never offend Anmenan in the future, even if killed.

But now that things are like this, 004 has nothing to do.

Anmenan is already powerful enough. If he still carries mana to do tasks now, 004 can't imagine how crazy his life will be in the future.

"Where is Fu Chengze? Didn't you say that after this mission is completed, his disobedient data will be destroyed?" An Monan asked suddenly.

004, who was in a lost mood, heard Anmenan's question, and replied a little weakly: "I will destroy it now. I have collected his specific data during your mission. This time, I should be able to destroy him."

004 After finishing speaking, he started the program, but 004 was shocked to find that it had missed again, and it was still unable to destroy Fu Chengze's out-of-control data.