28 The Zombie King Falls in Love with Me 1

When Anmenan returned to the virtual space, he closed his eyes and tried to feel the mana in his body, then opened his eyes angrily, squeezed 004, and said sharply, "You dare to play me? Do you believe it or not?" Shall I crush you to death right now?"

In order to recover his mana, Anmenan did everything, he even played a cowardly character who could be bullied. God knows how he was able to resist the urge to pinch Fu Chengze's neck at that time. If An Monan had followed his own ideas, Fu Chengze would have died in his hands countless times.

But he didn't expect that all of this was 004 playing tricks on him, and his mana didn't recover at all.

004 was immediately pinched by Anmenan, and Anmenan looked terrible at this time. He's not kidding, he's really going to kill 004.

This kind of recognition made 004, who has always been terribly cowardly, tremble with fright, and explained in a trembling voice: "I...I'm not lying to you...let go of me first...we have something to talk about... I'm about to be crushed by you."

Hearing what 004 said, Anmenan didn't let go, but groped for a while on 004. When he touched a certain place, Anmonan raised the corners of his mouth and smiled softly.

Anmenan's voice was very gloomy at this time, threatening 004: "You are an intelligent system, if I take out your battery, will you disappear from this world forever?" "No! Please

! Please don't ask the host! Listen to my explanation!" 004 was so frightened that he was about to cry.

Anmenan finally threw 004 to the ground until this time, and said coldly: "Explain now."

Trembling, 004 hastily explained: "Master, you will indeed recover mana every time you complete a task for a plane, but It doesn't recover all at once, it only recovers little by little. Maybe it's because the recovery is too little, so you can't feel it, or why don't you try to feel it now?" 004 looked at An

cautiously Murnan, for fear that Anmonan would turn his anger on it again.

Anmenan closed his eyes again and carefully felt the magic power in his body. This time, he finally felt a very weak spiritual power.

An Monan opened his eyes, looked at 004 indifferently, and said speechlessly, "This is the mana I recovered? What do you think such a little spiritual power is enough for? 004, are you really looking for death?" Seeing An

Mo Nan was about to clean it up again, and 004 hurriedly shouted: "Host, calm down! In addition to the spiritual power you have recovered, you have also recovered your teleportation and space spells. If you don't believe me, try it now."

"What do I want useless spells like teleportation and space for? What I want is to restore all my spiritual power." Anmonan said speechlessly, frowning.

"But this time you will definitely come in handy, because your plane this time is the world of zombies. Host, this is the first plane of yours, so you have less spiritual power to recover. But when you complete the tasks on the next plane, Your spiritual power and magic power will be fully restored slowly."

Anmenan could barely accept 004's statement, and finally he didn't settle with it again, so 004 finally breathed a sigh of relief, feeling relieved.

"But the host..." 004's tone became hesitant.

"Speak up if you have something to say, don't talk about it." An Monan said unhappy.

"That's it, host. The system detected a string of disobedient data that followed us and left the previous plane. It should be Fu Chengze. In other words, your next target to complete the mission may still be him. But don't worry, host , I will erase this string of disobedient data as soon as possible, and he has no memory at all now, and he doesn't remember you anymore."

Anmonan froze for a moment, but soon shook his head indifferently, "I don't care, I don't care who the mission target is. But if you can't erase this string of data, then I can help you."

004 hurriedly shook his head, and said flatteringly: "No need, host, I can still solve this trivial matter, so I won't bother you. When the next plane task is completed, I will give this string of data to you." It's been wiped out."

"Let's go, go to the next plane." Anmo Nan said expressionlessly.

"Host, don't you want to listen to my detailed introduction to the situation of the zombie plane? Let me tell you..."

Before 004 could finish speaking, Anmenan interrupted impatiently, "No, you can just follow the zombie plane." If I introduce, I won't take it to heart, I will still do whatever I want, so you should stop doing useless work."

004 shut up helplessly, by the way, how could it forget that its host is a person who does whatever he wants Woolen cloth? Even if it told him the plot of this plane, Anmenan would still play his cards unreasonably.

"Okay, host, I will send you to the next plane now."

As soon as 004 finished speaking, the space distorted, and Anmenan disappeared in place in an instant.

When Anmenan opened his eyes, he saw a bloody zombie biting him. Anmenan kicked the zombie away subconsciously.

Anmenan turned his head to look, he was surrounded by zombies, so Anmenan started to kill zombies with a blank face. Anmenan's method of killing zombies is very simple and rude, that is, directly twisting the neck of the zombie without blinking.

The others were startled by Anmenan's simple and rude method. They looked at Anmenan in disbelief, unable to believe what they saw.

Li Junle was shocked when he saw Anmenan suddenly attacking the zombies, and his eyes became resentful and resentful.

How can this be? Anmenan must die here today. Just now he deliberately lured all the zombies to Anmenan's place, just because of Anmenan's useless and cowardly appearance, he would definitely be eaten by the zombies. But how could he suddenly become so powerful now? What is going wrong here?

The people present were all stunned as they watched Anmonan kill zombies one after another without mercy.

Is this still the crying Anmenan they knew? How did his skill become so powerful?

The most skilled person present was Fu Chengze. Those zombies were killed by Fu Chengze immediately before they touched Fu Chengze, and An Monan's skill now seemed to be second only to Fu Chengze, and he was also very powerful.

Anmenan also quickly noticed the calm figure killing the zombies not far away. The man was wearing a white shirt and shuttled through the crowd of zombies, but he didn't splash a single drop of blood on his body. The white shirt on his body was always so Flawless.

Anmenan frowned. Is there anyone in this world who is better than Anmenan? How can it be?