Chapter 75 The Best Actor Falls in Love with Me 5

"Obviously it's the first time for Xiao Muyu and I to meet you, why are you different when you face Xiao Muyu and when you face me?"

Fu Chengze didn't want to admit that he was jealous, but he Thinking about this will make you very unhappy and in a bad mood. How could he be inferior to Xiao Muyu? Why was An Monan so gentle towards Xiao Muyu, but when facing him, he was so irritable and repulsive?

Hearing Fu Chengze's words, An Monan sneered, "How can you compare with Xiao Muyu? You can't compare to Xiao Muyu in any way!" When

Fu Chengze heard what An Monan said, his face quickly became gloomy, and he couldn't help but use his feet. I stepped on the accelerator a little harder, and the speed of the car quickly increased.

"Although I'm not afraid of death, are you sure that a famous actor like you will be stopped by the traffic police?" An Menan said coldly.

Only then did Fu Chengze realize that his speed was approaching the illegal level. He finally calmed down and slowed down.

Fu Chengze was not afraid of being stopped by the traffic police or becoming notorious in the entertainment industry, but he was afraid that An Monan would have an accident and his life would be in danger, so he calmed down.

"An Monan, you don't understand me or Xiao Muyu, why do you say that? If you understood me, you might not think this way now." Fu Chengze was silent for a long time, and then suddenly said.

An Monan no longer wanted to talk to Fu Chengze, so he said nothing and turned his head to look at the scenery outside the window.

I don't know why, An Monan was very angry when he saw Fu Chengze this time. He didn't know whether he was angry at Fu Chengze for forgetting him again, or at Fu Chengze's death in his previous life. In short, he doesn't want to face Fu Chengze or talk to him now.

Xiao Muyu is the best person to An Monan, but what about Fu Chengze? Fu Chengze always makes decisions on his own, regardless of whether he leaves An Monan alone in that plane. How can Fu Chengze compare with Xiao Muyu?

Seeing that An Monan was silent, Fu Chengze fell silent again, and arrived at An Monan's house downstairs without saying a word.

An Monan opened the car door and was about to get out of the car. At this moment, Fu Chengze suddenly reached out and pulled An Monan back. An Monan was unprepared and almost bumped into Fu Chengze's face. The two of them were so close that An Monan could feel Fu Chengze's breath.

"You..." An Monan was about to retreat, but Fu Chengze put his arm around An Monan's waist and stared at him deeply.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Fu Chengze suddenly asked in a deep voice.

An Monan frowned and stared at Fu Chengze, "No! Fu Chengze, what do you want to do?"

"Then do you have a boyfriend?" Fu Chengze asked seriously.

"No!" An Monan began to become impatient, "Fu Chengze, what are you crazy about? Why are you asking these questions?" "

If you don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, then from now on, I will start I'm chasing you." Fu Chengze said confidently.

An Monan's eyes widened and he looked at Fu Chengze with a crazy look. He felt that in this dimension, Fu Chengze not only lost his memory this time, but his brain was also damaged.

"Crazy!" An Monan muttered, then broke away from Fu Chengze's hand, got out of the car and left.

Fu Chengze looked at An Monan's back with a look that was determined to win.

Although he didn't know why, this was the first time that Fu Chengze wanted to get someone so much. Before he understood An Monan's character, background and everything, he already had a belief in his heart that he must get him. this person.