15

Qi Zhiruo had noticed the boy that Fu Chengze was carrying with her a long time ago. He heard that it was a little love that Fu Chengze loved very much recently, and she would take it with her wherever she went.

Qi Zhiruo was about to die of jealousy in her heart, Fu Chengze had never been so gentle to her. Why did that shameless little star get such special treatment from Fu Chengze?

Zhu Zhiying took a look at An Monan. Although she hated An Monan, she had to admit that An Monan was indeed very beautiful, and he was the most beautiful boy she had ever seen.

But so what? Still an inferior person who can't get on the stage!

"Zhiruo, Mo Mo is not feeling well, so I have to take him away first. Your gift has been delivered to your room, so I and Mo Mo will be excused first." Fu Chengze hugged An Mo Nan's waist, and said in a warm voice .

An Monan glanced at Fu Chengze, this stupid human being has a pretty good attitude towards this woman, he really has no vision, a playboy!

An Monan, who has lived for tens of thousands of years, can tell a person's character at a glance. Although the woman in front of her is trying hard to look aggrieved and gentle, she is so angry that the veins on her hands burst out. There is also a hint of malice that cannot be hidden.

So this woman is not a fuel-efficient lamp, but it has nothing to do with Anmenan. As long as this woman doesn't come to provoke him, An Monan won't bother to take care of this kind of thing.

But if this woman dares to provoke him, then Anmenan will let this woman know how to write the word regret.

But although An Monan could see through everyone he met so far, there was one exception, and that was Fu Chengze.

To be honest, Anmenan still has some doubts about Fu Chengze until now, but Anmenan is not afraid at all.

If Fu Chengze still refused to like him in the end, he would tie Fu Chengze up and beat him fiercely, hit him like him, hum!

When Qi Zhiruo heard that Fu Chengze was still unwilling to stay, her eye circles turned red immediately, and she asked softly, "Brother Chengze, why haven't you answered my calls recently? If today isn't my birthday, don't you?" Are you planning to come to see me? Can you tell me what I did wrong?"

Qi Zhiruo's words were very ambiguous. If An Monan had a narrow mind, he might immediately start a fight with Fu Chengze, and Qi Zhiruo's goal would be achieved. up.

It's a pity that Anmenan didn't hear anything, and didn't feel unhappy, but felt that the woman in front of her was really noisy. He wants to eat delicious food, when will this woman finish talking?

As soon as 004 noticed Anmenan's mental activity, he immediately became nervous.

It still hasn't forgotten how its former host died, Anmenan must not shoot Qi Zhiruo to death just because of his impatience!

Fu Chengze glanced at An Monan, wanting to see An Monan's reaction.

Seeing Fu Chengze looking at him, An Monan's expression became a little unhappy, and he opened his mouth to say something.

It was coming, Fu Chengze began to look forward to it.

He wanted to see how An Monan was going to compete with Qi Zhiruo, would he cry, make trouble and hang himself? Fu Chengze is really looking forward to it.

"Fu Chengze, I'm hungry. Do you want to take me to that restaurant with delicious food? If you have something to do now, tell me the address of the restaurant, and I'll go by myself." An Monan's last