Chapter 71 The Movie King

Falls in Love with Me 1 When An Monan opened his eyes again, he had already appeared in another dimension.

"Host, Xiao Muyu is a popular star in this plane, so if you want to get close to him, you must first enter the entertainment industry. Host, this is your identity information in this plane. I have already got it all for you. ."

An Menan looked at the ID card placed in front of him and said with a smile: "004, why did you suddenly become so reliable this time? You actually took care of all these things in advance."

004 was a little embarrassed. He smiled and said, "This may be the last dimension where we will cooperate. Of course I have to perform well and want to help you do more." When

An Menan heard what 004 said, the smile at the corner of his mouth became It was a little lighter and he didn't speak.

Seeing An Monan like this, 004's mood became depressed.

Alas, this might really be the last plane between it and Anmonan. Although An Monan is very cruel, 004 actually feels a little uncomfortable thinking about being separated from An Monan soon.

"What about Fu Chengze?" An Monan asked again.

"Because you don't have to do tasks in this plane, I can't search for Fu Chengze's information here. I have to host you to find him yourself."

An Monan said nothing and nodded to express his understanding.

"Host, there is a talent show under registration now. Xiao Muyu will be the mentor of this talent show in the future, so you can sign up for this talent show so that you can get to know Envy." 004 gave An Monan an idea.

Anmonen found the registration location for this talent show and handed in his registration form. A few days later, he received a call asking him to go for an interview.

When Anmonan arrived at the interview location, he saw many other trainees who came for the interview like him. Those trainees looked very nervous. They were all practicing the talents they were going to perform over and over again, and their expressions looked very uneasy.

Because everyone else looked nervous, An Monan, who looked calm, stood out here. An Menan really didn't look nervous at all, just sitting there playing with the phone in his hand boredly.

The other trainees were secretly looking at An Monan and discussing him quietly.

"He doesn't look nervous at all. He must be very powerful, right?"

"I don't know, but he is so good-looking. Even if he has no talent, he should be selected in the end." "

Hey, I really can't envy you. But he is really the best-looking trainee I have ever seen, even better-looking than some artists who have already debuted." "

..."

An Monan actually heard the discussion of these people, and he calmly went to These people glanced here, and then these people immediately shut up, not daring to discuss An Monan's matter anymore.

This man's eyes and expression are too scary. He looks young, but why is his aura so strong? These people were so frightened that they held their breath and did not dare to breathe out after being given such a faint look by An Monan.

After the staff called An Monan's name, An Monan walked in directly.

"Can you please introduce yourself?" There were several talent show staff sitting inside, looking at An Monan and asked.

"My name is An Monan." An Monan said calmly.

Seeing that An Monan stopped talking, the people in the program team looked at him a few times in surprise, "No more?" "