7

Early the next morning, Fu Chengze's assistant came to An Monan's home and handed the drafted contract to An Monan.

"I will regularly deposit money into your account for the boss, and I will also pay attention to good resources in the entertainment industry, and I will help you win these resources. The only thing your boss asks of you is to be obedient, be on call, and be strict with your mouth , the boss doesn't want the matter between you and him to appear in the entertainment headlines in the future." "

And only the boss has the right to terminate this contract at any time. Before the one-year period ends, you can't terminate the contract at will, understand? "Fu Chengze's assistant said seriously.

Is this the only requirement? This is clearly countless demanding requirements! An Monan silently rolled his eyes in his heart.

"There is also a TV series that has recently spent a huge amount of money and is about to start filming. I have already arranged it for you. The crew will contact you in a few days. You play the second male lead in this TV series. The boss asked I'll tell you that I hope you can work hard."

Fu Chengze's assistant didn't have any expression on his face when he faced An Monan, looking completely businesslike.

An Monan also had a cold face and didn't respond. After the assistant finished speaking, he invited him out directly.

"Come on, host! Fu Chengze's admiration and blackening values ​​for you haven't changed at all, you must work hard!" Seeing An Monan's unsightly expression, 004 hastily comforted him with a bit of dog legs.

Anmenan's series of operations on Fu Chengze yesterday really stunned 004. He wondered what kind of mess his host had watched for tens of thousands of years.

Could it be that in Anmenan's eyes, to seduce people is to be as reckless as he is, straightforward and simple?

004 was worried that An Monan would make things worse, and Fu Chengze's admiration value might decrease instead. But 004 didn't expect An Monan to be wrong in the end, and actually let Fu Chengze take care of him, and the two finally had an intersection since then.

Anmenan didn't speak, but he was quite interested in his current identity.

A starlet who wants to act? I don't know if acting is fun, will it bring a little fun to his boring life for tens of thousands of years?

A few days later, Anmonan received a notice from his agent, asking him to report to the crew, saying that the contract had been signed and the script had been sent to him.

An Monan roughly flipped through the script, and found that he was playing a fairy this time, and he was a fairy with facial paralysis and few words, which made An Monan happy.

Anmenan has always done things as he pleases and is not restrained. If he is asked to recite those dense lines, he will really have a headache to death.

It seems that Fu Chengze is not bad, he really picked a role that suits him best.

When it came time for the TV series to start filming, under the guidance of 004, An Monan successfully found the filming location for the crew.

Through this period of getting along with Anmenan, 004 discovered that its force value is strong, and its violent and bad-tempered host actually has a fatal flaw. He is a road idiot, as long as he goes out, he will definitely go the wrong way and get lost.

I really don't know how Anmenan survived these tens of thousands of years, 004 felt that it was really worried about its host.

The staff of the production crew were basically all present. An assistant director saw An Monan standing there in a daze, so he yelled impatiently: "Which actor are you? Why are you standing here blocking the way? Why don't you hurry up?" Go make up! You are wasting everyone's precious time, can you afford it?"

If it is a famous star, the assistant director will definitely know it.

But even though the boy in front of him is very beautiful, the assistant director doesn't recognize him at all, so he naturally thinks that this is an 18th line that can be bullied casually.

An Monan frowned slightly, and glanced at the assistant director lightly.

Why are these stupid humans so rude? It's so annoying, I want to wring his head off.

When the assistant director saw Anmenan's contemptuous gaze of treating all beings as ants, his heart seemed to be tightly pinched by an invisible hand, and he quickly became terrified and frightened.

He gave An Monan a frightened look, and then fled in some embarrassment.

Why does this person look so scary? Let him fear and fear him from the bottom of his heart.

Although 004 didn't like this assistant director who overestimated his superiors and praised his inferiors, but when he saw him running away in a panic, he wanted to hold his hand and cry with him.

Finally someone has the same sympathy with it, and finally someone can understand how it feels when facing Anmenan.

Its host is really terrifying, terribly fierce, but it has to face him all the time, and is in danger of being crushed into meat balls by Anmenan at any time.

004 shivered and huddled into a ball, trying to minimize his sense of existence.

It doesn't want to be so cowardly, but it can't be helped, it's really scared.

004 felt that if it was changed to other brothers, they would be so scared, it wasn't the only one who was so cowardly, 004 could only comfort himself in such a self-deceiving way.

Anmenan found the rest room of the actors, and after walking in, the makeup artist asked his identity clearly, and then began to put on makeup for him.

After waiting for a while, looking at the familiar outfit in the mirror, An Monan felt a rare emotion in his heart.

He has always been dressed like this for many years, time flies, and before he knows it, tens of thousands of years have passed in the blink of an eye, and Anmenan is really so alone, living alone for tens of thousands of years .

"You are the most suitable person for ancient costumes I have ever seen. You are really good-looking." The makeup artist praised sincerely.

An Monan smiled slightly at the make-up artist, who was instantly stunned in amazement, unable to recover for a long time.

An Monan walked out of the lounge after putting on his makeup, just in time to see a star-studded man surrounded by everyone walking towards him.

When the man saw Anmenan, a trace of jealousy and anger flashed in his eyes.

Who is this guy? His attire is so good-looking, it almost overwhelms the limelight of the male lead, he really has no sense of propriety!

Chen Baiyu looked at An Mo Nan who was standing directly in front of him, and had no intention of giving way to him, so annoyed that he slammed into An Mo Nan's shoulder hard.

Chen Baiyu just went to try on costumes for a TV series, and he hasn't had time to take off the hard armor on his body. Since this newcomer who came out of nowhere has no winks and no tutor, then he, a senior, should teach him a good lesson instead of his parents!

Chen Baiyu slammed into An Monan's shoulder forcefully, and a sinister and cunning glint flashed in his eyes.

If the collision continued like this, the shoulder of this ignorant rookie would definitely be broken. After he was kicked out by the crew, let's see how he can overwhelm the leading actor's limelight!

But a scene that no one expected happened. The person who screamed in pain was not An Monan, but Chen Baiyu who was wearing armor.

Moreover, Chen Baiyu was hit so badly that he sat down on the ground in embarrassment, clutching his shoulder in pain and screaming.