23

Chen Baiyu secretly investigated An Monan's schedule, and then drove a car to guard downstairs of his house.

When he saw An Monan get off the car, Chen Baiyu drove frantically towards An Monan.

"Host be careful!" 004 shouted in horror.

Anmenan glanced at Chen Baiyu from the corner of his eye, and said indifferently: "Don't worry, I have noticed him a long time ago. His speed is too slow, and he still wants to hit me at this speed?"

Anmenan After all, he has lived for tens of thousands of years. Although he has no mana now, it is impossible for ordinary people to deal with him. Although Chen Baiyu was driving fast, in Anmenan's eyes it was like a turtle crawling, and he could easily dodge it.

Chen Baiyu's car was about to hit An Mo Nan, An Mo Nan originally wanted to turn around and dodge, but at this moment he suddenly saw a familiar figure running towards him not far away, it seemed to be Want to save him.

An Monan raised the corners of his mouth and smiled softly. It's just in time! He has changed his mind.

Didn't Fu Chengze want to play with him at the beginning? Then let him play enough with him now! See who is the loser.

An Monan stood motionless, without any intention of dodging, but at the moment when Chen Baiyu's car hit him, An Mo Nan slightly changed his posture, and one of his legs was crushed under the tires of the car.

"Silence!!!" Fu Chengze shouted in a broken voice, unable to believe what he saw.

He knew that Anmenan was going home today, so he stayed downstairs specially to see Anmenan. When Fu Chengze saw a car crazily crashing towards An Monan, he ran towards An Monan at the fastest speed.

He couldn't think of anything at that time, and his only thought was that nothing should happen to Anmenan. He would rather be the one who gets hit, as long as Anmonan can be safe and sound.

But Fu Chengze didn't expect him to be a step too late. He broke down and lifted up the tires of the car with all his strength, and then carried An Monan out from under the car.

"Momo! Momo! How are you? Where are you injured? Are you okay?" Fu Chengze hugged the pale-faced An Monan, and his whole body became flustered.

"My leg..." An Monan murmured, pointing at his leg in pain.

Fu Chengze glanced at An Monan's legs, and his face suddenly became paler than An Monan, the injured person.

An Monan's leg was completely crushed, and the horrible scene made Fu Chengze's heart feel as if someone had tightly squeezed it, and the pain made him almost out of breath.

Fu Chengze covered An Monan's eyes, not wanting him to see the miserable state of his legs, and comforted An Monan intermittently in a low voice: "It's okay... Be silent, it's okay... Don't look, don't look... ...You are fine at all, I will definitely cure you..."

Sitting in the car, Chen Baiyu saw that he hadn't killed An Monan, he was a little flustered at first, but soon his heart sank. Heng, got out of the car with a knife.

"Anmonan, go to hell! Brother Chengze is mine! You have no right to snatch it from me!" Chen Baiyu frantically raised his knife and stabbed at Anmenan who was lying there.

Fu Chengze grabbed Chen Baiyu's hand, grabbed the knife and kicked Chen Baiyu away with one kick.

"Chen Baiyu, are you crazy? How dare you do such a thing to Momo? I won't let you go! I will definitely make you pay the price!" Fu Chengze roared angrily at Chen Baiyu.

Chen Baiyu looked at Fu Chengze who was glaring at him, and burst into tears while laughing, "How dare I do such a thing to him? Brother Chengze, you forced me to do this! Why did you fall in love with me?" Such a bitch? How is he better than me? I've loved you for so many years but you can't see me, you forced me to do this!" Chen Baiyu was there sadly telling his inner pain, but Fu Chengze He didn't even look at him at all, all his mind was on An Monan who was still lying there.

"Momo, don't be afraid, I called an ambulance, and the ambulance will come soon, and you will be fine soon..." Fu Chengze comforted An Monan with a trembling voice as he hugged An Monan's head.

At this time, the passers-by by the side had already pressed Chen Baiyu, who was crazy and wanted to come up to attack An Monan, on the ground, and the ambulance arrived quickly, carried An Mo Nan on a stretcher, and sent him to the hospital .

After racing against time, the doctor told Fu Chengze with great regret that An Monan's life was saved, but his leg could not be treated, it was completely useless.

Fu Chengze couldn't accept such a thing, his eyes went dark and he took a few steps back, distraught, the world fell apart.

How could God be such a joke? He is the one who deserves to be punished, as well as the one who becomes disabled or dies. Anmenan is so innocent, how can he suffer such a great ordeal?

When Anmenan woke up and found out about this, he lay there blankly in a daze, without saying a word.

Seeing An Monan like this, Fu Chengze held his hand and said in a painful voice: "Momo, if you feel sad, you can cry out. It's okay, no one will laugh at you. Don't worry, I will definitely put your The leg is healed, do you believe me?"

Hearing what Fu Chengze said, An Monan turned to look at Fu Chengze, but the hatred and indifference in his eyes made Fu Chengze startled.

"I believe you?" An Monan finally said in a hoarse voice, "Do I believe that your fate is what you are now? Fu Chengze, I beg you, can you let me go? Can you stop showing up again? In front of me? You caused me to become like this now."

Hearing Anmenan's resentful words, Fu Chengze's blood was so cold that it almost froze, and he was so shocked that he couldn't speak a word.

Yes, if it wasn't for him, how could Anmenan end up in this situation?

Anmenan might still like him at first, but he hurt him time and time again. The fact that he had another woman by his side made An Monan completely desperate and wanted to separate from him. But now Anmonan became like this because of Chen Baiyu's revenge. It was because of him, Chen Baiyu, that he did this to Anmonan.

Fu Chengze's heart seemed to be dripping with blood, and his already riddled heart was stabbed with countless knives.

"Host, Fu Chengze looks quite pitiful now." 004 suddenly said to An Monan in his mind with some unbearable heart.

"So?" But Anmenan was surprisingly calm and cruel, with no emotion in his voice.