Chapter 81 The Best Movie King Falls in Love with Me

The competition went very quickly. When the results were announced, An Menan won the first place as expected and became the champion of this talent show.

Fu Chengze looked at An Monan, who was standing on the stage and receiving applause and cheers from everyone, with complicated eyes. He felt proud of him and sad at the same time. Although he was very happy that Anmonen won the championship, it also meant that Anmonen was about to leave this world.

Fu Chengze didn't know if his efforts during this period had made An Monan attracted to him. If An Monan still had no feelings for him and insisted on leaving, what should he do? Fu Chengze didn't know, he only knew that he would never give up An Monan, and he would follow An Monan wherever he went.

But just as the audience was cheering, something unexpected happened.

Li Chuanhan took off his hat and mask, took out something from his arms and threw it at An Monan on the stage, shouting crazily: "An Monan, go to hell! Everyone here will die." I'll be buried with you, go to hell!"

When they saw clearly what Li Chuanhan threw, everyone at the scene screamed in panic, and the scene became completely chaotic.

What Li Chuanhan, a lunatic, threw at An Monan was actually a bomb that was timing. The bomb was about to explode in 60 seconds. If this bomb explodes, everyone here will be killed.

When everyone wanted to stay away from the stage, Fu Chengze ran towards the stage without thinking. He wanted to take An Menan away. He couldn't let An Menan stay on such a dangerous stage.

An Monan was the only one standing on the stage at this time. He picked up the bomb with a calm expression, and then looked at Fu Chengze who was running towards him, and Xiao Muyu who was so anxious that he also wanted to run towards him. If the bomb really exploded, Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu who were at the scene would not be able to escape.

Thinking of this, An Menan took the bomb and flew up. He jumped over the crowd and ran outside alone with the bomb.

Fu Chengze immediately realized what An Monan was going to do. His pupils instantly dilated and he shouted in the most heart-wrenching voice in his life: "Momo, no! Come back! Do you hear me? No... ..."

But at this time, An Monan had already disappeared in front of everyone with the bomb. Everyone at the scene fell silent when they saw An Monan's disappearing back, stopped running away, and couldn't believe what they saw.

Not long after An Monan disappeared, a huge explosion suddenly came from outside, which shocked everyone and froze in place in shock.

"Silent!!!" Fu Chengze shouted in collapse and ran outside as fast as he could.

Xiao Muyu also hurriedly ran out behind Fu Chengze. Only then did the others react and all ran outside.

All that was left outside were the wreckage left after the explosion, but Anmonan disappeared, leaving no trace behind.

"Momo! An Monan, where are you? Don't scare me! Where are you?" Fu Chengze collapsed and rummaged through the wreckage, as if he was going crazy.

Fu Chengze knew that An Monan was very powerful, but no matter how powerful An Monan was, could he really avoid the bomb? Fu Chengze couldn't believe that something had happened to An Monan, but the facts before him completely broke him down. He couldn't lose An Monan. What should he do if An Monan was really dead?

Xiao Muyu frowned slightly as he looked at Fu Chengze who had been frantically looking for An Monan. Nothing could happen to An Monan. A small bomb would not hurt An Monan. Xiao Muyu was very sure about this, but where was An Monan now?