36

Although Fu Chengze was reluctant in his heart, he did not object to An Monan's decision, but joined the team with An Monan with a sullen face.

The captain of this team is Lin Xuanqi, and his skill is also the most powerful in this team. The second most powerful person is Lin Xuanyou. Although Lin Xuanyou is a girl, Lin Xuanyou's skill should not be underestimated.

However, after An Monan and Fu Chengze joined the team, they did not expose their skills and kept pretending to be ordinary people.

"Brother Fu, don't worry, you will have a good life with us. We have lived with my brother in the last days for a long time, and we are very experienced. We will definitely not let you suffer." Lin Xuanyou Looking at Fu Chengze shyly, he said cheerfully.

Lin Xuanyou has been pestering Fu Chengze for the past few days. Although Fu Chengze has not responded to her words, nor has he glanced at her, but Lin Xuanyou feels that as long as she persists, Fu Chengze will be moved sooner or later.

However, Lin Xuanyou frowned as Fu Chengze's eyes were fixed on An Monan.

She had observed carefully during this time, and the relationship between Fu Chengze and An Monan didn't seem to be what she thought, and Lin Xuanyou couldn't tell whether the relationship between the two of them was good or bad.

If it is good, Fu Chengze is also very indifferent to Anmenan, and Anmenan's attitude towards Fu Chengze is nothing special, it is very ordinary. But if it's not good, but Fu Chengze's eyes are almost always on Anmenan, and he and Anmenan spend the longest time together, even if they stay together they don't speak. But no matter what, Lin Xuanyou felt that if she wanted to divert Fu Chengze's attention to her, An Monan was a big obstacle, and she had to find a way to solve him.

Lin Xuanyou looks sweet and lovely on the outside, but he is very domineering and willful on the inside. What she wants to get must be obtained, no matter what method is used.

She fell in love with Fu Chengze's temperament and appearance at the first sight, so she wanted to get Fu Chengze no matter what, and then kicked him away when she got tired of playing.

And An Monan, who had been closely watched by Fu Chengze, was being entangled by Lin Xuanqi at this time, he was actually very impatient, he didn't expect that Lin Xuanqi would be entangled so tightly. To be honest, Anmenan really wants the zombies to tear Lin Xuanqi's mouth open, lest Lin Xuanqi keep following him and annoying him.

An Monan's original plan was to use Lin Xuanqi to stimulate Fu Chengze, and now his goal of stimulating Fu Chengze was about to be achieved, but An Monan was also about to be annoyed to death. Almost without hesitation, Anmonan immediately planned to give up this plan.

Compared with doing tasks, An Monan felt that it was more important not to be bothered all the time.

"Lin Xuanqi, can you shut up? You are really annoying. I don't need your protection, and I don't need you to follow me all the time." An Monan frowned and said impatiently to Lin Xuanqi .

Lin Xuanqi didn't expect An Manan to say that suddenly, and other people in the distance also heard An Manan's words, and looked at An Manan and Lin Xuanqi in surprise.

After seeing her brother's face becoming a little embarrassed, Lin Xuanyou looked at An Monan with hatred and disgust.

Which onion is this Anmenan? It's his honor to be seen by her brother, okay? But now that he dared to say such ugly words, Lin Xuanyou gradually felt a killing intent in his heart.

"Host, when will we finish our mission? If we can't finish it, we will be trapped in this plane forever." 004 saw that Anmenan was losing his temper again, and persuaded him carefully. Bao Anmonan noticed Lin Xuanyou's gaze at this time, and he raised the corner of his mouth and smiled slightly,

"What are you in a hurry for? Well, I don't need Lin Xuanqi now, because someone can replace him as the It's my tool."

An Monan felt that he had made a mistake, and he knew that he would have used Lin Xuanyou first. Lin Xuanyou was the one who couldn't stand the stimulation the most, and he was hooked when he was stimulated. Lin Xuanyou acted very quickly. Once when he and Anmenan went out to search for supplies, he deliberately made a noise to attract the zombies, and then pushed Anmenan into the group of zombies.

"Go to hell!" Lin Xuanyou's eyes shone with viciousness and complacency, and his face became distorted.

An Monan looked back at Lin Xuanyou speechlessly. He thought that Lin Xuanyou would use some high-end methods. Was it just such a small skill?

The scene of An Mo Nan being torn and eaten by the zombies in Lin Xuanyou's imagination did not appear. A zombie was killed.

"How is this possible? I don't believe it! How could you be so powerful?" Facing this scene that upended her three views, Lin Xuanyou broke down and shouted. Lin Xuanyou's scream attracted other people not far away. When Lin Xuanqi ran over and saw An Monan standing among the zombies, he shouted anxiously: "Don't be afraid, I'll save you right now. You."

But before Lin Xuanqi ran to Anmenan's side, Anmenan stretched out his hand casually and twisted the necks of all the zombies beside him. Anmenan's appearance of killing zombies looked too relaxed, as if he was doing an ordinary thing.

Lin Xuanqi and others looked at An Monan in shock, unable to believe what they saw. Even Lin Xuanqi, who is so skilled, can't guarantee that he can easily kill these zombies in the group of zombies. How did Anmenan do it? What is his background?

Although he was heartbroken by Anmenan's indifference before, but now seeing Anmenan's so powerful appearance, Lin Xuanqi's eyes sparkled and he became excited. This is the mate he wants to find! This is the person he wants to spend his life with! At this time, Anmenan looked really beautiful, so beautiful that he lost his soul.

Fu Chengze, who was standing in the distance, looked at Lin Xuanqi and the others' obsessive gazes when they looked at An Monan, and his bloodthirsty desire became stronger and stronger.

Why can't An Monan be an ordinary person obediently? He was so glamorous that he attracted almost everyone's eyes and eyes. This kind of cognition completely broke out the possessive desire deep in Fu Chengze's heart, and completely burned like a prairie fire.

Fu Chengze had a grudge against An Monan, and he always wanted to take revenge on An Monan, but at the same time, he was also full of possessiveness towards An Monan. Since Anmenan is so disobedient, he can only hide Anmenan.

When An Monan returned to the room where he was temporarily living, suddenly a heavy force hit his neck. Before An Monan fainted, he vaguely saw Fu Chengze standing behind him with crazy and paranoid eyes...

Little cuties poked in to see!

Little cuties, the book "[Quick time travel] What to do if the host always wants to destroy the world" will start charging!

Tuanzi really puts his heart into writing the book, and he will be very happy to see that the cuties like Tuanzi. I read every comment and complaint from you. Thank you for supporting me so much (*^_^*) I hope the little

cuties You can continue to watch with Tuanzi how to silently attack scumbags and deal with Bailianhua's love rival .

15 dancoins, 15 dancoins are enough to keep the danzi hahaha (o^^o) The danzi will send red envelopes to fans today, cuties remember to grab it!

Today, the dumpling will be updated with a total of 6000 words and a total of two chapters. It has been updated, and the fan package has also been sent out (^o^)/~ The dumpling will be updated frequently in the future! Guaranteed to let the cuties see enough!

This book starts from Chapter 27 and charges for V, so you don't need to subscribe if you have read this book! Of course, if there is a cutie full order, the dumpling will be very happy too (*ˉ︶ˉ*) I would also like to thank my angel editor Ningmeng, she is really super nice, if there is a cutie who wants to write a book, you must go to her !

Finally, I would like to thank the little cutie who has been with me until now, and I want to bow to thank everyone (^?^) ノ love you~