56 third world End

Fu Chengze looked at the scene in front of him in shock, unable to believe what he saw.

How could Chen Zhiying really want to kill An Monan? Isn't the killing of Chen Tianyun by Anmenan a scene? Fu Chengze's mind is completely confused now, and he doesn't understand what's going on in front of him.

Fu Chengze hurried forward to support An Monan, looking at the knife stuck in his heart, his whole body trembled.

"This...what the hell is going on here? Did you really kill Chen Tianyun?"

Although there was a knife in his heart, An Monan's expression was very calm. He didn't answer Fu Chengze's question, but looked at Fu Chengze. Chen Zhiying who stood aside and became crazy.

Chen Zhiying was so excited that she almost went crazy when she saw that she really succeeded in sneak attacking An Monan. She really didn't expect that she would be able to insert the knife into An Mo Nan's heart so smoothly. Chen Zhiying just tried to fight with the idea of ​​success if she didn't succeed, but she didn't expect to succeed.

Seeing that Fu Chengze was actually successfully attacked by Chen Zhiying, the other martial arts practitioners all stopped fighting and became excited. If Anmenan is really dead, no one will threaten them again, which is really great!

"Anmenan, you killed my father and also the second senior brother. Do you think I will let you go so easily? You big devil, you killed so many innocent people, you deserve to die! Anmenan, today is your death day, go to the 18th floor of hell..." Chen Zhiying began to insult Anmenan with countless vicious curses, venting her inner hatred.

Fu Chengze was completely frozen at this moment, he couldn't believe what he heard.

Fu Chengze looked at Chen Zhiying in dismay and shouted: "What the hell is going on? An Monan really killed your father? Didn't he conspire with your father to deceive me?"

Seeing Fu Chengze who didn't know the truth until now, Chen Zhiying laughed at him and said, "Fu Chengze, you are really the stupidest person I have ever seen. My father actually turned against An Monan after a few random words. I told you You, my father's purpose is to let you and An Mo Nan kill each other, his purpose has been achieved, An Mo Nan has finally died under the hands of you and me, ha ha ha!" The blood in Fu Chengze's body almost

froze Suddenly, his world instantly shattered and became fragmented.

What did he do? He was so foolishly fooled by Chen Tianyun, and was played around by Chen Tianyun. Moreover, he stabbed Anmenan from the back. How painful and sad Anmenan must have been at that time. Anmenan trusted him so much that he had no defense against his back, but he failed Anmenan's trust and stabbed the knife into his back fiercely.

No wonder An Monan hated him so much, no wonder An Monan looked at him with no emotion in his eyes, Fu Chengze was so heartbroken that he almost suffocated.

He is so stupid, how can he be so stupid? Now Fu Chengze wished he could cut himself into pieces, wished that the one who was stabbed in the heart was him instead of An Monan.

"Mo Nan, hold on, don't close your eyes, I will save you! I will definitely find a way to save you..." Fu Chengze hugged An Mo Nan, whose chest was covered in blood, and shouted in a broken voice.

"Host, Fu Chengze's admiration value for you has risen to a full score of 100 points. Now the admiration value and blackening value are both full marks. As long as you complete the last task, you can complete all tasks in this plane!" 004 excited shouted.

However, An Monan didn't respond to 004, but calmly said to Fu Chengze: "Fu Chengze, I have already said that you are too stupid to be provoked by Chen Tianyun so easily. But it is too late for you to tell me this now , I will not forgive you, I will not forgive a person who betrayed me."