33

"Who do you think I am?" Fu Chengze didn't see a trace of panic, his face was still expressionless, and his voice was cold.

"Did you become stronger through the things in the zombie's head? If that's the case, you shouldn't be an ordinary human being." An Monan looked at Fu Chengze and frowned slightly.

He couldn't feel spiritual and demon power from Fu Chengze, so Fu Chengze was not a fairy like him. But Fu Chengze didn't smell of death or rotting corpse, so he shouldn't be a zombie either. Apart from these two, Anmenan couldn't think of any other identities. This was the first time Anmenan couldn't find an answer to one thing, so it was rare that Anmenan was interested.

"Fu Chengze, you..." An Monan was about to ask more questions, but there was a deafening scream outside.

An Monan frowned and pushed open the door, only to see all the humans in the team running towards him and Fu Chengze.

"Help! Help! There are zombies! There are a lot of zombies!" Those people shouted in horror as they ran.

Is it strange that there are zombies in the last days? Isn't that normal? Why are these people so loud? Anmenan frowned tightly, and the expression on his face became very unhappy.

Just when Anmenan was about to walk over to kill the zombies, and then tell these people to shut up, a few zombies that were so fast that they could hardly be seen jumped out from behind these people, and then killed them in the blink of an eye. The necks were all bitten off. The crowd who were still running all fell down in an instant, all stopped breathing, and died.

Anmenan looked at the zombies that were so fast that they could hardly be seen clearly. He didn't understand how these clumsy zombies could suddenly become so powerful.

An Monan glanced at Fu Chengze who was standing next to him, and found that Fu Chengze's face was a bit ugly, and he was looking at the zombies with a dark face.

This was the first time An Monan saw such an expression on Fu Chengze's face. Could it be that Fu Chengze knew these zombies in front of him? What exactly is going on?

What's more strange is that when those zombies saw Fu Chengze, they turned around and ran away, and Fu Chengze immediately chased after him.

An Monan did not hesitate, and followed Fu Chengze to chase those zombies.

After waiting outside the house, Anmonan finally understood why those people were screaming just now. At this moment, there are densely packed zombies outside the house, and you can't see the head at a glance, only bloody, disgusting and rancid zombies.

And the fast zombies just now disappeared, and Anmonan could tell that those zombies were different from the still clumsy zombies in front of him. Those zombies were obviously much stronger than the zombies in front of them.

However, Anmenan didn't care to think about it so much, but directly started to deal with the densely packed zombies in front of him. Fu Chengze also started to deal with these zombies together with Anmenan.

Because there were too many zombies, Anmenan jumped up and began to step on the heads of the zombies, not wanting to stand on the ground and be stained with the disgusting flesh and blood of the zombies. The zombies in front of him were so fragile that Anmenan could directly smash their heads into pieces with one kick.

Looking at it from a distance, An Monan kept jumping up and down in the air. He used the zombie's head as a support point, and dealt with the densely packed zombies under his feet as lightly as a swallow.

But An Monan glanced at Fu Chengze, and frowned in surprise.

How is this possible? With Fu Chengze's skills, these zombies couldn't possibly be his opponents, but at this moment, An Monan saw that Fu Chengze had been panting, his face was pale, and his head was sweating all the time.

But An Monan soon discovered what was wrong. As long as Fu Chengze's body was touched by the hands of zombies, smoke would come out of the touched place, and Fu Chengze's face became even more serious. It's ugly. Do these zombies have something in their hands?

But Anmenan intentionally touched the hands of the zombies in front of him, but he didn't notice anything, and nothing happened after he touched it.

Seeing that Fu Chengze's figure was becoming more and more unstable, An Monan rushed directly to Fu Chengze's side. He jumped to the ground, and then kicked away all the zombies surrounding Fu Chengze.

An Monan supported Fu Chengze who was about to fall, and asked in great bewilderment: "What happened to you today? How did you become so weak? Didn't you do well when you fought me just now?" Fu

Chengze He glanced at An Monan lightly, but didn't speak.

Seeing Fu Chengze like this, An Monan was not angry, but smiled triumphantly and said: "Fu Chengze, today I showed kindness to protect you once, remember to owe me a favor!" After finishing speaking, he didn't wait for Fu

Chengze After speaking, An Monan directly protected Fu Chengze and prepared to break out from the crowd of zombies.

These zombies were not Anmenan's opponent at all, so Anmenan quickly led Fu Chengze out of the encirclement. But at this time, the few fast zombies that disappeared just now reappeared. They stood there with gloomy eyes, blocking An Monan and Fu Chengze, motionless.

"What are the origins of these zombies? Are they powerful? Why are you standing in front of us and being the door god?" Seeing the movements and postures of these zombies, An Monan said a little speechlessly.

"They are level five evolved zombies with a certain amount of intelligence, and their speed and strength are countless times that of humans."

Fu Chengze, who had been silent all this time, suddenly opened his mouth. Fu Chengze glanced at Anmenan who had heard his words but was still fearless, and said in a low voice, "Be careful, they are very difficult to deal with."

" In my Anmenan's eyes, there is no one who is difficult to deal with."

Anmenan said this not to brag, but he did have the capital to say such a thing. Even now that Anmenan has lost his mana, there are few people who can beat him.

"You wait here until I go and deal with them."

Anmenan walked towards the level five zombies standing there motionless. Almost at the same time Anmenan made a move, the zombies Like flying, they immediately attacked from all directions of Anmenan.

An Monan blocked the attack of these level 5 zombies without changing his face, but soon An Monan discovered that the target of these level 5 zombies was not him, but Fu Chengze who had become very weak behind him.

Since An Monan said today that he wanted to protect Fu Chengze, he would never break his promise and would definitely do what he said. An Monan finally got angry when he saw these level five zombies sneaking up on Fu Chengze despicably.