29

When that person turned around, An Monan saw a face that was exactly the same as that of Fu Chengze from the previous plane.

"Host, Fu Chengze's admiration value for you is negative 100 points, and the blackening value is 80 points, so you must be careful! When his blackening value reaches 100 points, he will kill you. 004 said with some worry.

An Monan sneered disdainfully, the person who can kill him in this world has not yet been born, he wants to see how this Fu Chengze will kill him! However, Fu Chengze's skills were not bad. An Monan stared at his killing zombies for a while, and became interested in the mission of this plane.

He really wanted to see whether he would be stronger or Fu Chengze would be stronger in this last world. Anmenan hadn't met an opponent for a long time, so his blood was boiling a little at this moment.

When Anmenan got excited, he attacked those zombies even more ruthlessly. Looking at the horror of those zombies, people hiding in the distance felt goosebumps on their bodies. This was really terrifying. How could Anmenan suddenly become so cruel? It hurts to look at it.

The large group of zombies in front of them were basically dealt with by An Monan and Fu Chengze. After the zombies were all dead, all the people who had been hiding all ran out.

"Brother Fu, you are really amazing! If it weren't for you, all of us might have been killed by An Monan today." Li Junle spoke to Fu Chengze adoringly, while glancing at An Monan secretly .

Hearing what Li Junle said, Anmenan frowned, and said unhappily, "What nonsense are you talking about, you ugly bastard? Why are you so noisy?" Some people present couldn't help laughing at Anmenan's unabashed

words , but Li Junle was so angry that his face turned green. He stared at Anmenan in disbelief, pointed at him and cursed: "What are you talking about? You say I'm ugly? You are the ugly one! Are you, Anmenan? Are you blind?"

In fact, in all fairness, Li Junle's looks are not bad, not bad. But who made Li Junle stand between An Monan and Fu Chengze now? With the contrast between An Monan and Fu Chengze, Li Junle is really ugly.

Although An Monan is not a very good person, he is still a vicious wimp, but it is undeniable that he does have an amazing skin, and everyone present thought so silently.

"Don't point fingers at me, or you will regret it." Anmonan said unhappy, frowning.

"What's the matter with you? What can you do to me? Anmenan, don't forget that you attracted the zombies today because you made a lot of noise here! You almost killed all of us today." They were all killed here, and you, a worthless wretch, still have the face to attack me here?" Li Junle shouted confidently.

Li Junle and An Monan have been pinching each other for several years, and they don't like each other. Li Junle knew An Monan very well, and An Monan was timid and cowardly, a complete wimp who would only drag his feet. Moreover, An Monan has a vicious mind and is not worthy of living in this world at all.

Hearing what Li Junle said, Anmenan didn't speak, but turned around and ran away with a blank expression.

The people present didn't understand what happened to Anmenan suddenly, but Anmenan didn't leave for a long time. When he came back, everyone looked at Anmenan in shock, almost frightened.

At this time, Anmenan was carrying a struggling zombie in his hand. The zombie wanted to bite Anmenan with its mouth open, but no matter how hard it struggled, it couldn't bite Anmenan, and it kept doing useless efforts.

When Li Junle saw Anmenan walking towards him with the zombies in his hands, he took a few steps back in fright, and shouted pretending to be calm: "What do you want to do? Are you crazy?" The corners of Anmenan's mouth curled up

, Smiling, he stomped Li Junle to the ground, and brought the zombie's head closer to Li Junle.

Li Junle saw the bloody zombie's face up close, and almost vomited out of nausea. Moreover, the zombie kept trying to bite him with its bloody mouth open, which made Li Junle tremble all over in fright, and was so scared that he was about to pee his pants.

"Get the zombies away! Anmenan, I'm going to kill you! Get the zombies away, do you hear me? Brother Fu, please help me!" Li Junle was about to cry, yelling road.

Li Junle glanced in Fu Chengze's direction with difficulty, but Fu Chengze stood there expressionless, as if he was not interested in the things here, he didn't even glance at it. Now Li Junle was in complete despair, his heart ached so badly that he could hardly breathe.

Seeing that Li Junle's mouth was still so dirty, An Monan directly pressed the zombie's head down a little more. Now the zombie only needs to move forward by one centimeter, and it can directly bite Li Junle's head.

"I was wrong... I was really wrong! I don't dare anymore, get the zombies away!" Li Junle was finally honest now, crying and begging for mercy.

"Who is the ugly one?" An Monan suddenly smiled and opened his mouth.

"I! I! I! I'm ugly!" Li Junle replied hastily, crying bitterly.

"Then who is a wimp?" Anmenan asked again with a smile.

"I! I! I! I'm a loser! I really know I'm wrong, and I won't dare to say that again." The fear in his heart made Li Junle careless of anything at this moment, and he uttered all begging words for mercy.

"I hate people making noise in my ears, so stop pointing at Sang Huai in the future, do you understand?" Anmonan warned coldly.

Li Junle nodded hastily, and promised An Monan again and again that he would never do this again.

An Monan quickly twisted off the head of the zombie in his hand, and then kicked Li Junle away.

Li Junle, who was reborn after the catastrophe, could not stop trembling even though he was let go. He was really frightened by Anmenan's actions, and now his legs are so weak that he has no strength to stand up.

All the people who had been watching from the side looked at Anmenan with frightened eyes. Anmenan's cruel behavior just now scared them too, and they still can't come to their senses until now.

They also didn't like the wimpy and vicious Anmenan in the past, but now that Anmenan has become so powerful and acts so cruelly and cold-blooded, they dare not say anything more, for fear of offending Anmenan.

004 helped his forehead helplessly, did the host forget that he was still doing the mission? After An Monan finished these things now, Fu Chengze's admiration value for him dropped to minus 150 points for no reason. When will it be possible to complete the task?