// Prologue //

People always asked me what I did for a living. Am I a model, an actress, a stripper? And I always gave them the right answer. I was a hoe, Bliss' number one hoe but let him tell it I was his bottom bitch." - Doll Face

Niggas on the block had been calling me Doll Face since I was twelve, because as my titties grew and my ass spread my face never changed. My long jet black hair, straight teeth, and a cookie dough complexion always grabbed the right and wrong attention. I was petite, with slanted eyes, and long eyelashes. I still looked like I was the Head cheerleader at George Washington Middle School. So, I guess it just naturally stuck with me through my teenage years, my stripper days and even now. But my real name was Tajai (Tah-Jay) Clemson, I was originally from Cleveland and I had moved to Chicago when I was 15 and I was still here six years later. I had family in Cleveland but I doubt they even know I'm alive. When I was 15, I had met Bliss before he was this Pimp everybody made him out to be, before he even all these glamorous girls It was just me. I had been here through thick and thin, had even birthed a baby for him at seventeen, but I didn't even know where she was. He told me once we were mature enough and well established he would take me to see her and It would be just us two, but I don't believe anything he says anymore since he's he got two babies running' round the house by two different hoes.

He had always told me it was a difference between me and them. I was the bottom the bitch, he had four other hoes that stayed with us in our three bedroom town home. Of course it was Me, Candy, Tisha, Mocha, and Chyna. I was in "charge", they had to go through me to get anything, Bliss trusted me enough to stop taking tricks, and start teaching them. I kept these bitches in line, from the work-outs, to the make-up and hair, down to there appointments. I always did what was best for them and they knew that. Now, Candy she was the first girl to come after me. She had been with us for a few years so knew the ropes and he helped the girls stay in line from time to time, but she wasn't me. She was a white girl from Denver, who was built like a stallion, and had everything a black bitch had but with blonde hair. Tisha and Mocha had come as a package, they were best friends who was born and raised in Chicago, Tisha was a former stripper, her skin was dipped in chocolate with big brown eyes and perfect teeth. She had a short black pixie cut with a booty like a basketball. Mocha had a caramel complexion, with long fire red hair. Her eyes were hazel and her heart shaped lips sat perfectly under her button nose. She slender with a perfect heart shaped bottom, out of all the girls she was the one I liked most. Chyna was the last girl to come, which was why she thought all of us owed her something. She was the youngest and sometimes it showed. She walked around with her nose up and her mouth opened which caused me to go upside her head sometimes. She was a yellow bone, with slanted eyes, dimples, and big shapely breast with just enough ass. She was cute and she made money, it was one reason why Bliss hadn't decided to get ride of her yet.

So many years, I had dealt with many different woman and these few were the only ones that lasted. No matter who came into Bliss' life,  I would always be his bottom bitch.