14

I laid in my bed for days after my abortion, I couldn't believe I had killed someone that could have grown to be the next Beyonce or the president, all because of Bliss. My hatred for him grew more and more eachday. "You should eat something," Candy said coming into the room. "This isn't healthy," she said sitting on Bliss' side of the bed. "If it helps, it gets easier every time. I'm only nineteen, I've had four. It just wasnt time, what would you have done ? You can't make money pregnant." She shrugged. "I just been where you at, can't cry just get up and get this money." She said matter of factly. I didn't reply so she got up and walked out the room.

I couldn't believe Bliss made me do this, I had to go see Archie. I got up, showered, and got dress. I slipped my hair into a bun and headed out into the February weather.

I arrived to his apartment and banged on the door, I could here giggles and laughs coming from the other side. "Doll?" He said looking at me as he opened the door, I looked past him and noticed a pretty brown girl sitting on his sofa. "Where you been, you just dropped off  the face of the earth."

No, I just needed to clear my mind for a few days," I paused nervously. "I really need to talk to you about something."

"Cool, let me get rid of my company." He replied.

He left my sight and returned with a  caramel colored godess with hazel eyes.
"Bye, Archie." She said walking past me with a smirk almost bumping into me.

"Who's that?" I said with a serious face and my hands on my hips.

"Jealous?" He smirked. "You know you still got my heart even though you went back to that pussy ass nigga, I knew you couldn't stay away from him for that long." He shook his head.

"You going to talk shit or let me in?" I replied smiling.

"Come on," he rolled his eyes.

I followed him inside and back to the bedroom and my stuff was just where I left it. Nothing had been touched or moved.

I removed my jacket and neatly placed it on his door knob, I took off my shoes and laid down on his bed as he stared at me. "What you wanted to talk about coming to get your stuff?"

"You want me to get my stuff?"

"No, Doll." He paused. "I just figured you was leaving, that's all."

"He wants me to come back," I replied. "I don't want to be there but I don't want to get you involved in my sillyness, babe." I said truthfully. "I love Bliss but I'm in love with you."

"You too young to know what love is!" He laughed. "You can't love two people at the same time," he told me.

"Well who made that rule?" I asked him. He sat down next to me and ran his fingers along my arms causing my little brown hairs to stand at attention.

"I did," he said softly.

"I had an abortion," I blurted out.

"What?" He sat jumping to his feet.

"I'm sorry, he made me do it." I said in a low tone.

"Was it mine?!" He shouted.

"Of course it was yours! What type of question is that to ask?" I shouted back.

"Well, don't you think I should have been the one making decisions on whether or not you should keep it?" He paused. "You act like he owns your or something!"

"I'm sixteen, Archie! I'm not even in school! I'm shaking my ass to survive, what would I do with a baby?" I replied.

"So you agreed to get rid of it. He couldn't had held a fucking gun to your head and made you get an abortion!"

"No, it wasn't even like that!" I cried.

"Bye Doll, I would have made sure you was good, the baby was good and you know that!"

"You wouldn't have been worried about us, you so busy doing your rap thing, you would forget about me anyways."

"Bitch, stop fucking lying to yourself. Grow up, you a little girl trapped in a grown up world. You can't tell when a nigga really fuck with you because that nigga got you brainwashed." He said."just leave, I don't ever want to see you again." He turned his back to me.

"For real Archie?" I asked with tears streaming down my face.

He looked back at me snarled. "For real,"

I left and didn't look back, I hadn't had enjoyed my time Chicago until I met him. He had showed me so many things and we had experienced so many things together. I couldn't believe he didn't understand where I was coming from! I'm only sixteen, what would I do with a baby?

I walked into Bliss house to him sitting on the couch smoking a blunt with a smirk on his face. "I guess your little boyfriend didn't like the news?" He smirked.

"Leave me alone, Bliss." I replied wiping my face and walking past him to the bedroom, he got up and followed behind me.

"I told you these niggas don't want nothing from you but pretty babies," he chuckled. "You should be thanking me,"

"Thanking you for what, Ruining my life?" I spat at him.

"No, you little ungrateful bitch! Upgrading your fucking lifestyle and showing you how to use what you got to get what you want."

"Okay, Bliss." I laughed in his face.

"You want me to treat you like these other bitches, because I don't have no problem throwing you on the track and making you catch a blow job for thirty bucks a pop."

"I'm not Pashianne," I replied.

"You want to see what she goes threw on a day to day basis, because I can show you."

"Show me," I cracked a smile.

"Okay get dressed," he replied. "Put on something sexy, you want to see how hard they got. I'm going to show you, but once I pull you into this life ain't no going back Doll."

"You was going pull me into this anyways," I said.

"Yeah, but you not no small money. You got potential, you don't want niggas paying for your pussy, you want them paying for your time."

I showered, got dressed, and fixed my makeup. I flat iron my hair bone straight so it flowed down my back. I put on a black tube top, a tiny black skirt
, and one of my leather jackets. My shoes were laced up my thighs so tight and my makeup was perfect which put at least seven years on me.

I walked out to living room and he grinned. "Big money," he licked his lips and smiled. "I told you, that stripper money ain't shit compared to this." He said. "I'm going to have you shadow candy, show you how a real bitch gets it done."