29

Bliss had his leash wrapped so tight around my neck I could barely breathe. Every time I moved, he would follow. "Where you going?" He asked me, grabbing my arm as we sat replaying a few tracks he had just finished.

"To the restroom, damn." I said yanking my arm from his grip, everyone in the room looked at me. I made my way to the restroom and touched up my make-up in the mirror, before exiting the bathroom. "Tell them niggas if the money not right, im not laying down nothing, so get at me when it's paid in full." The guy said arguing with another guy. He eyed me as i walked passed him, i sized him up. Chocolate, with dreads , he was heavy but built solid. A Big Zaddy. He was dressed in a white tee, a red vest, jeans, and All red timberlands, and his neck was shining. "Tee Grizzley dont sell short for nobody." I quickly ran his name through my brain because i had heard it before. He was on the XXL freshman cover a few months back and he was killing the social media game.

"Wait up," I heard him say. "What you an R&B singer or something?" He asked me. "One of them love and hip hop bitches." He asked.

"Excuse me?" I said folding my arms, i didnt know whether to be offended or flattered.

"I'm just saying, this my first time in Atlanta and you the baddest li'l baby i done seen so far." He paused. "I'm from Detroit."

"Chicago," i said with a smirk. "Doll,"

"Tee Grizzley" he smirked. "I'm a rapper," I paused.

"I know who you are," I paused. "I'm a talent manager. I got my main artist in the studio now." I said. "Money Bliss," i said fishing to see how far Bliss' notoriety ran.

"Sellin' hoes, sellin' chickens, money da only mission." He paused. "I'm fucking with the Hoes R Us, mixtape." His smile was genuine.

"So, you just his manager ?" He asked me.

"Nah," i said truthfully. "It runs deeper than that, we a family." I chuckled. "Is there a reason why you asking?" I asked him.

"I want to take you out, take you shoppin, whatever you like." He paused.

"Just slide in my DMs, i'm not that hard to find." I replied before pulling myself away from him. I didnt want to Bliss to come out and murder us both for an innocent conversation.

"I dont care where you are, I'm coming." He licked his lips watching me walk off.

"What fucking took you so long?" He asked me, gripping me by my upper arm.

"You going hit me infront of all these people, Bliss?" I said as everyone watched in awe of what was about to unfold. He stood looking at me with those deep brown eyes staring into my soul. "Have a seat, you know this aint what you want." He said, the tooth lick in his mouth rested perfectly against his bottom lip.

"Look, finish up here and i'm going to get her back to the hotel," Mocha told Bliss. He looked at her and then at me.

"Yeah, ight." He replied sucking his teeth, and dismissed her. "You better be at that hotel when I get there." He said looking me in my face. He grabbed my face roughly and kissed my lips.

"Dont touch me," i said yanking my arm away from him.

"I love you too," he smirked.

"Fuck him, Mocha I'm so sick of his shit, one day im not going to be here and hes going to regret all the shit he does to me." She put the car in drive.

I rushed into the hotel and up to our suite. I quickly showered and threw on something quick.

I searched him on instagram and followed him. Then scrolled through his photos. I didnt see any kids, girlfriends, just photos of him and his everyday life. He was lit, verified and all that. Word on the street he was facing 30 years and paid his lawyers a million dollars to get him off the hook. I was intrigued.