39.

I parked my car around the corner from the location that was sent to me. Big ass crib, with a big ass gate, and I still let myself in. I walked into the front door with my gun in my life hand and murder on my mind. "Bliss is that you, And Archie is on his way home from physic-" I punched her in the throat as she hit the corner.

"Your still alive," She choked.

"And you still wanna be me?" I laughed. "You know you fucked up right?" I said pointing the gun at her.

"Nah, you fucked up. You gon kill me like you killed Chyna right?" She asked me.

"And I killed Bliss too," I grinned. I rose my gun to her head, and pulled the trigger with no hesitation killing her instantly.

I turned around to leave with a frozen Archie watching me in shock. We shared a silence, a long stare down. "I-I can explain," I said dropping the gun.

"Go," he said. I was shocked by his response.

"Why are you doing this, I thought that's your girl?" I said.

"I know you was the hospital everyday, three nurses told me so. I was just Lonely and I heard you was bossing up and I was jealous." He paused. "I've never loved someone as much I love you, I'll go to war about you. I just know that weren't not for each other. Star crossed." he said. "Where ever you seem to go trouble follows," he laughed. "Maybe a different time different place."

A tear fell from my eyes, Archie never felt her intensity of my feelings because it always so much going on, all the time. I blame myself, he was all I ever wanted in the first place. "Tee and I are getting married," I said saving face. My heart was broken. "So, I won't be visiting this place you speak of."

He swallowed hard, I tucked my gun and walked past him. As much as I wanted to touch him and love him and make love to him he was right. Maybe in a different life. "So this really is it?" He chuckled. "I end up still heart broken even when I walked away first. " he paused. "You a bad bitch, Ms. Clemson, don't never let no nigga take that away from you."

"Never," I said walking away and not looking back. I tried so hard not to cry, I had waited for Archie and I would come running to wherever he was, but things wasn't meant to be.

It had been four months since Bliss death, I would be lying if I said I wasn't the happiest bitch in the world. Business was booming, and this rock on my finger showed the world that I was here to stay.

Tee and I had one more day before we would be married. I insisted on waiting, but he already had it planned in his head so need to wait. I was looking at the busines side of things, I would be entitled to half of everything and I wanted to make sure nothing could fuck this up. So I had planned this day accordingly.

I sat outside "VLive of Miami," in my rented money green Benz , with my gold pistol sitting my lap and my phone in my hand, and I called Tee. " Bride to be, talk to me." He said into the phone.

"I hate not being able to see you," I said stroking his ego.

"One more day, don't get cold feet now." He chuckled.

"You have changed my life in so many ways, it will take eternity to show you how much you mean to me." Said. "Ill be next to you forever."

"Forever baby," he chuckled. "love you,"

I told him I loved him and we hung up. I checked myself out one last time and tucked my gun into my bag and making my way inside the strip club. "Hi, I'm here to see Paris," I told the bartender.

"Office, she pointed at a pink door across the club, I grinned making my way towards the office. I tapped twice and let myself in, she was snorting a lie across the marble desk. She wiped her nose with ring finger that sported a rock almost ask mine. "Look at you," she grinned.

She hadn't aged a bit, still as gorgeous as I remembered her to be. "So you ready to hit the pole one last time," she asked me licking her lips.

I slapped ten thousand dollars on to her desk and her eyes lit up. "It ain't because I need the money," I smirked. "You sure he's going to be here?" I asked her.

"I invited him, personally." She grinned.

"Good look,"

"Just keep it clean," she said.

I made my way to the dressing room, and changed my bob wig to something drastic, blonde with bangs, and I put on the biggest lashes I could find. I looked liked me, but I didn't look like me and that was the point, to blend in.

My outfits a simple yellow bikini with a holster and a cow boy hat, the gun was real but no one knew that but me. that hugged my titties perfectly. I knew I would catch his eye like I had done so, so many times before. I hid my tattoos with makeup, because I knew he would remember my body.

I smoked me a joint in one of the stalls, this feeling I remember it. That adrenaline rush before you hit the floor and anxious to vsee how much money you was gonna make, but tonight I had a new agenda. I was out for the Kill out for revenge.

Paris: I told him I got one of our best dancers ready for him in the Remy Room, the floor is yours.

I flushed the joint down the toilet and grinned.

Show time.

I strutted on to the floor, and made my way towards the Remy Room, I had my gun with the safety off. One of the bouncers closed and locked the door behind me. "Damn, she wasn't lying, Cow Girl come ride daddy," he said drunk on the red velvet couch, it was dim in the room. Dark enough to hid my face and light enough to see my beautiful body. I went and sat on his lap, and grinder against him. "Fuck, yeah you coming home with me tonight." He pulled out three stacks and placed them next to me.

"We can do whatever you want, right here baby." I whispered in his ear. "I can't even lie I'm one of your biggest fans. "

"Oh really," he chuckled. I kissed his neck and unzipped his zipper and I paused.

"I want you to see all of me," I licked my lips and stood up from my knees and turned around and pulled out my gun attaching the silencer. I flicked the light on and turned so he can see all of me.

Demario's mouth dropped and I smiled. "If it ain't my favorite bitch in the whole wide world," he paused. "I saved your life you should be thanking me."

"Thank you?" I scuffed. "Your fucking scum to me," I said in a dramatic angry tone. "I hate you," I said with my gun pointed in his face.

"If this is what you came for, then do it. " he paused. "I spent the last year blowing through millions of dollars and fucking million dollar whores like you. They love me now, they gon love me when I'm dead." He paused. "Yeah I can't change what I did, but if it wasn't for me that nigga would have killed you."

"Well, when you see him in hell... tell him he should have pulled the trigger when he had the chance." I pulled the trigger twice, never once closing my eyes, watching his brains splatter on the leather couch.

I had started in the game as a young Girl being taken advantage by someone who I thought was my world. I sold a lot of things, did a lot of things, crossed a few people but I'm the last one standing. You can call me whatever you want, a hoe, a prostitute, a whore; I paid my dues and earned my stripes and rose from the bottom and now I was living the life I dreamed of. You can take the hoe outta the game, but a real bottom bitch will hold it down forever. 💋