6.

Pashianne's words stuck with me, I tossed and turned the whole night and my whole day just dragged, but it was time to make this money. I had followed the instructions that Paris had texted me, and Bliss had dropped me off at the hotel. I knocked and patiently waited at the door. "What up ?" He asked, his voice sent a chill down my spine.

"I'm a dancer, I'm supposed to meet Paris here." I said looking at him. He was tall, around six feet. He had long dreads and he was light skin like he was mixed with Puerto Rican or something. He was wearing a white beater and smoke Burberry shorts with Airforce ones. Tattoo's stained his arms and his neck.

"Oh yeah, I'm Archie." He licked his lips, "this is my party. Paris is in the room down the hall to the right." I started to walk past him. He grabbed my arm. "What's ya name?" He asked.

"Doll," I replied.

"Right.... Doll." He paused. "I'mma make sure my niggas bring out they dollars for you,"

"Thanks," I blushed at the blunt compliment.

I walked away from him and entered room, Paris was finishing her Make-up. Her hair was already finished, and she,was sitting in the mirror in just a T-shirt. " Lock the door you know how niggas is," she said standing up.

"Go head and shower, I'll start ya' make-up when you get out! Did you bring the gold bikini and the matching heels like I asked?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Good," she grinned.

After I finished my shower, she started my make-up. I wanted to tell her about what the girl Tory had told me last night but I didn't know how to approach her without starting any drama. "So, I got to tell you something." I said as she filled in my lips with red.

"Girl, what? You know i'm all ears." She chuckled.

"Last night, this girl came up to me telling me, don't trust you and all you do is throw prostitution parties," I said. She put the lip pencil down and looked at me.

"Listen, I can put a bitch on money but it don't mean she gon' take it. Its a dog eat dog world, money always been my motive so if I tell you this nigga wanna fuck you for five hunnin, fucking him is up to you." She paused. "A bitch like me, gon' take it because he could be a one minute nigga, some of these bitches barely make five hundred in a three day period, so if you got a chance to make five hundred off a nut you stupid not to take it." She said with a smirk. "Them bitches is just mad, I see me in you. I'm just trying to set you up to get this money that's up to you if you follow the paper trail." She shrugged her shoulders. "Now get dress, its money to made."

It was different dancing at parties, the lights was brighter, and all eyes was on you. That nigga Brasi was grillin' my ass, It made me uncomfortable. Luckily, there was two other dancers there that we didn't know so the pressure wasn't all on us. It was easy night, I didn't have to break a sweat and the dollars just came my way. I had tipped out with about seven fifty, so I was right where I wanted to be. I was glad It wasn't a room full of broke niggas. I had finished my round as I was ready to go. "You headed out?" He said following me back to the room as I strutted to undress and get ready to bounce.

"Yeah, Archie right?" I said not forgetting his name.

"Yeah, listen. I throw these parties all the time, and you bout the baddest bitch I done seen. You got a baby face but ya body is crazy." He licked his lips. "I was wondering, if you do anything a little more private than this?" He asked me.

"You asking if I fuck for money?" I said almost offended.

"Nah," he chuckled. "If you get to know niggas you dance for, I was trying to get to know you."

"Oh." I smiled "No, I got a man, but if you ever wanna SEE ME dance again Paris know where to fine me." I pointed as she walked out way.

"I see you met Archie, my play brother." She grinned.

"Yeah, I was just telling him if he ever stop by the club come see me!" I smiled.

We entered the room and closed the door. "You know Archie got some paper, no kids, a couple cars..." She looked me as I got undressed.

"You saying that to say what?" I laughed. "I thought you was friends with Bliss?"

"He ain't my friend, I got paid to bring you into this shit. You and I are friends, frankly I know what that little boy is like, and you need someone who Is just as young as you but on some grown man shit, you know?"

"I don't have no complaints."

"So, where all that money you making going?" She paused. "You cudda been gotten a car, ya' own place."

"Paris," I sighed. "I'm not even old enough to drive," I admitted.

"I thought you was 17,"

"Nope," I shook my head. "My sixteenth birthday is next month." I said.

"What?" She screamed. "You ain't nothing but a baby," she blinked silently.

"Please keep this between us," I pleaded.

"You my girl, I got you."

Bliss and I rode home in the car in silence. Alot had been on my mind, I felt as if Bliss was playing me. I had been giving him ninety percent of my earnings and I wasn't seeing any of it. The whole situation with Pashianne also weighed in on me heavy, made me feel like he had been lying to me the whole time. I couldn't be mad at Pashianne, though. She was here before me and her loyalty was to him. "What's wrong with you?" He said as we pulled up to our apartment building.

"Nothing," I sighed.

"Doll, what's wrong with you, don't lie to me." He said to me.

"Why you ain't tell me you been fucking with Pashianne behind my back?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about, she just work for me, you know that!" He replied.

"Nah, I know she's pregnant, and you're the father!" I shouted. "I followed your ass here, I'm a 15 year old stripper, who's dating a grown ass man." I paused. "You got a son, one on the way, and you be pimping these bitches like it's nothing. This is just too much for me," I paused. "Maybe I should go back to Ohio."

"With what?" He cackled. "You going go back to your mother treating you like you five, go back to while all your friends are in school and you spent the first two months of school in chicago as a runaway."

"If that's what I have to do, then I'll do it!" I said opening the car door, he snatched my arm and pulled me back into the truck.

"You ain't going nowhere, don't nobody leave Bliss," He paused. "I'm molding you into a woman who know how to use what they got to get rich. Don't you know how many girls wish they was making that kind of money at your age?" He replied.

"No, because most girls my age is worried about making it through high school and trying to avoid niggas who prey on little girls like you." I snatch away from him and made my way to the apartment.

He followed me up the stairs and into our apartment, as the door closed behind us. I felt him push me to the grown and drag me into the room by my feet. "Bliss, stop!" I shouted.

"I tried to be nice, but I guess you wanna meet the other side like the rest of these bitches, huh?" He mumbled under his breath. He closed the room door behind him and locked it and hit the lights. He pulled a gun from under his shirt. "You ain't leaving Chicago unless it's in a body bag, understand me?" He paused. "I brought you here, I own you. You could be fucking for these dollars like Pashianne, but I didn't want to do that to you because you so young and Innocent. But don't let that attention you get at the club go to ya head, because I'll have you working the strip just like the rest of these hoes." He pointed the gun at me. "So you leaving or you staying?" He asked looking me in my eye.

"I guess I don't have a choice do I?" I replied.