35

"So that's all the dinner was, was a business proprosal?" Tee looked at me skeptical. This was a first, so I blew it off.

"Nothing more, so they are coming here at 12:30 to audition for me," I gleamed. "Who's a boss?" I asked him in a bragging manor.

"You are," he paused. "It makes my dick hard thinking about you making all this money," he said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my lip. "I'll see you later, my uber is here." He dashed out the door and left me by my lonely.

I took a few bites of the room service we had ordered, freshened up, and got dressed. I put on a spaghetti strap jean dress with matching thigh high boots. I pulled my hair up and applied a few coats of red lips. I heard a knock at the door. It was 12:30 on the dot. I answered the door and smirked while crossing my arms. "I don't believe this was an open invitation," I said looking at Demario.

"Hey, I wanted in on the fun." He shrugged his shoulders in all white jogging suit, taking off his shoes and making his self at home on the suite living room couch. I sat beside him. "You got big dreams, you don't need to be sitting behind no nigga." He said. "Boss bitches stand on the front line,"

"Why you always got something to say?" I said rolling my eyes.

"I just speak my mind, fuck." He paused. "I don't got bad intentions, I just ask questions about questionable shit." He said getting in my face.

"Ain't shit questionable over here," I told him.

"You got panties on?" He asked in a softer voice that made me cream.

We shared a silence he stuck his hand up my dress snatching the white thing that I had on underneath my dress. His lips touched mine and he wouldn't let me pull away. I kissed him back, and his lips found there way to my collarbone, he teased my left nipple with his right hand and my pussy with left. I then felt his tongue slide around my nipple. I poured. My juices gushed, and a moan escaped my lips. I was now under his spell, I closed my eyes and my pussy sensed his warm tongue getting closer and closer.  His lips French kissed my rosebud, making my soul weap. With each stroke of his tongue, I felt my soul drift farther and farther from me. "Mmmm, you taste like cinnamon, sexy ass." He mumbled inbetween my thighs.  "Let daddy know when that kitty bout to purr, I was all that sweetness." His dirty commands made my pussy drip even more. "Mmmm"he said shaking his tongue back and forth. I felt my myself near release.
"Fuck," I whispered, and I felt my juices squirt into his mouth. He caught every drop, and didn't waist anything.

"Don't go up in here acting like you now everything, with that smarts mouth," I heard Kittyn scream, in front of the hotel door.

"Cinnamon," he licked his lips standing to his feet. "That's exactly what you taste like, god damn." He grinned.

I stepped back into reality and realized I had fucked up. And signed her name in Blood, crossing the line. "Look go clean yourself up," I said pulling some wet wipes from my purse nearby and making my way to the bathroom.

I couldn't believe I fucked up. I knew this haunt me forever, I cleaned myself up and made my way back to the living room and Demario had let the girls in, I focused my eyes on the three of them. "Y'all late," I told. "I reallv wasn't ready so this first late is on the house. " I winked at them and then looked at Demario who couldn't keep his eyes on off me.

Both Bionna and Taylor had there phones out, and I could tell why they had a following with the younger crowd. Diamond had blue and black braids with a yellow sport bra like top, and a biker shorts with yellow platform sneakers. She had a yellow fur jacket, and a matching backpack. Taylor hair was jet black something simple, middle part. She had on a yellow bikini top, a yellow fur, and black jeans with yellow foam posites. "Y'all are cute," I gleamed.

"I can't believe we are here, in yo house. We gotta do it for the snap." Bionna said.

"Is that all your hair?" Taylor asked me.

"Is that all of yours?" I asked her with a smirk. "So what y'all do, y'all rap?"

"I rap," she paused. "Im the rapper, we still tryna figure out what she does." Bionna grinned.

"And I still got more followers than you," Taylor rolled her eyes and looked her dead in her eyes.

"That's cause your a whore," she cackled.

"Ya man like it," she blew her a kiss and they both broke out into laughter.

I listened to to the music, they had a movement going and I agreed to help them grow. They we're from St. Louis, by the way of Chicago. Hopefully I could make some money off them.

It was our last day in Los Angeles, then it was back to Atlanta. Tee and I were having dinner, I was behind my expensive shades and Tee was snuckled up next to me as we waiting for our bill, "I wanna marry you," he said at random.

"You had too many mimosas," I laughed.
"I'm serious," he said. "You take care of everything."

"And that's why you wanna marry me?" I chuckled.

"You complete me, I don't have no worries with you." He said.

"We got time, baby." I said. "You In a rush for what?" I asked him.

"I just want you forever, your perfect for me." He paused. "I want you to wear this," he pulled out a blue velvet box and handed it to me. "I'm in love with you," I paused. "I want to keep showing the world that we goals." He said sliding the ring on my finger.

He was rushing, and his "proposal" had me feeling different, I was feeling woke. It was starting to feel like he was doing all of this for his imagine. He wanted people to see that he was in a relationship - a happy and successful relationship with someone who was also successful.

I guess we we're using each other for something - and we were getting exactly what we wanted from each other, which is why we worked, but behind the smoke and mirrors, something was missing. I just couldn't figure out what it was.