2.

"I didn't think you was going to come," He said as I made my way out to his truck. I had him pick me up from Joey's just incase my brother felt like playing daddy.

"Why wouldn't I come?" I smiled, as I pushed my backpack under my seat.

"Because I thought maybe you changed ya mind," He said. He pulled out two shopping bags from the backseat, one from T-mobile and the other was a smaller black bag. the T-mobile bag had a cellphone in it, a sidekick. The first cellphone I had ever gotten, and his number was already programmed in it. The smaller black bag, held a gold necklace with with Bliss' name in gold.

"You shouldn't have," I grinned. I had gotten little cheap gifts from boys my age. Like gift cards, cheap jewelry, and stuff animals but this was the real deal.

"I know, but I had to have a way to keep in contact with you when I'm not around or when I want to leave you a little message just to let you know I'm thinking about you, and I had to let the world know your mine." He said kissing my lips. "I told you I got big plans for you,"

It was a few hours drive to Chicago so we talked, laughed, and joked. It seemed like he had made me his girlfriend in such a short time, but I guess that's how things work when your young. I had never had a real boyfriend, or been in a relationship. But, he was everything I used to dream about and he made me feel like an adult not like most of the people in my life who treated me like a kid.

As we arrived to Chicago, he told me we would be staying at his place, he own apartment where It would be just him and I for a few days. I had never spent the night with a guy. His apartment was nice, it was what I expected, a bachelor pad. He didn't have any pictures on his wall, basic leather furniture, and all his televisions were hooked up to game systems. In his bedroom he had a king size bed, sneaker boxes to the ceiling , and a stripper pole. His bedroom closet was full of clothes and blunt wrappers stacked neatly at the side of the bed. "This is why I need a bitch in my life, keep my life organized," he laughed as I sat at the edge of the bed. "Can you be that girl?" He said sitting next to me, and brushing my cheek with his hand.

"If you want me to be," I replied.

"You a virgin, right?" He asked me staring into my eyes.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"Good," He grinned. "Let's lay it down, we got a long day tomorrow."

I woke up to a text on my sidekick, I was still getting used to having one.

Bliss;
I stepped out to handle a few thangs.
Get in the shower boo, see u soon.