24.

I stumbled up the driveway with Mocha never leaving my side. "Boss, you sure you don't want me to take you home you're not yourself right now." She said concerned.

"Let her have some fun," Chyna said giggling following behind us.

"Excuse me Ladies," Archie said as we all approached the entrance to his home. It was just outside Chicago, sitting on a manmade lake. It was kinda dope, I wouldn't tell him that though. We followed behind him as we entered. I immediately removed my shoes and decided to take my own tour. It had been six years since, I seen this man and I wanted to see what he had been up too. Did he have kids, was in a relationship, and what ever else I could find out. 

I passed by a few rooms, all each had a bachelor touch, no signs of a woman nor kids. I found the double doors that led to his bedroom. I opened it, it was huge. White walls, with a gold bed frame fit for a king. He had every game system ever made hooked up to a large Samsung smart Television. I even peeped the mirror on the ceiling. "Impressed are we?" I heard a voice from behind me. It sent a chill down my spine that I couldn't ignore. 

"Some what," I admitted spinning on my heels and facing him.

"A NIGGA MADE IT, BAE." He screamed, taking me back to the times we spent together.

"I see you, Sauce A." I chuckled. "So, give it to me straight. Kids, a wife, or both?" I asked him.

"No, wife." He smirked. "No, kids and you?" He looked me in my eye. 

"No," I said quickly.

"Good " he replied as I swallowed the knot in my throat trying to forget my skeletons. I had two children, two girls. I had carried them for nine months,  had two healthy deliveries, and Bliss had taken them both. "You look the same. " I said changing the subject.

"I ain't need your permission to grow up Doll. " he licked his lips and we locked eyes.

Our lips connected, and for a moment I was 16 again. Vulnerable and insecure. His hands roamed my smooth warm body. His fingers found the lining of my shorts. "Wait, Hol up. " I pulled away from him.

"What's the matter?" He looked at me confused.

"I'm not doing this, I've changed,  my mind is different. I'm different, you either gonna do the feature or you not. I mean,  money isn't an issue if we gotta pay for the feature." I said trying to talk my way out it it. I wasn't scared, I just knew a bad business deal when I seen one.

"I don't understand" he almost threw a tantrum. "Why you gotta be so difficult, yo? " he asked me.

"I'm just doing business,  Archie." I said before readjusting my outfit. "If you don't like it you can walk away from it and forget all about this. "

"Like you forgot all about us, " he smirked with sadness in his eyes.

"I didn't forget,  I grew up, ain't no room left in this world for love It's always been about the money." He sighed,  that was my que to gather up the girls and make our way home.

I was shook out my sleep,  and being dragged by my hair. I couldn't tell if this was a nightmare about to start or reality kicking in. "You know how many  bitches would kill to be in your place?!" He shouted as my back hit the cold marble floor. He hand was glued to my long beautiful hair, and his fist was constantly connecting with my face.

"What are you talking about?" I cried trying to removing his grip from my hair and covering my face at the same time.

"You think I'm stupid, You was with that nigga last night Doll." He paused. "I had niggas constantly blowing up my phone last night because you wanna be acting like a thot, instead of scouting like I told you too you was being a hoe." He paused.

"No, No, No" I swear. "He just wants to do a feature, Bliss I promise." I cried. "He said he wanted to do a feature he would pay you 15 grand, I swear." I replied. "An-and- I'm going to pick up a prospect today. I swear, Bliss." I said. I hadn't seen him this angry in years. I guess because he had finally had me all to himself, and now with Archie back in the picture everything we built was being threatened. I knew he wouldn't turn down any money. That meant I had to go threw with Me and Archie's deal and do what I told him I wouldn't.

"You see, all this is your fault. We been fine all this time!" He screamed and punched a hole through the wall.

"Bliss, I don't want him!" I cried. "I could never leave you, I love you."

"You belong to me." He said.

"Yes, I belong to you."

"It wasn't a question." He said calming down. "I was telling you," He paused. "Set the deal up, I want to be there when you two speak. Tonight. Here." He said with a smirk.

"Here, why here?" I asked him.

"Because I said so," He replied.

I spent the next three hours trying to cover the swelling and the couple of cuts that I had. I got myself together and decided take Mocha with me. I decided on something simple. White True Religion jeans with a simple white t-shirt and White Givenchy Boots and a leather Cap. "Boss Lady, if you aint for it. We can call her and meet up with her a different day."

"I'm cool, " I smiled,  but on the inside I was dying.

"Are you sure? " she asked me with a smile.

"Stop tripping, i'm fine. "

We pulled up to the address Jewella had given me via text message. It was an older house, red bricked and shabby. There was a few guys standing outside, but that didn't phase me at all. I checked my self over once in the mirror and exited my car along side Mocha.

"Damn, thats you?" One of the guys said as we approached the porch.

"Yeah, that's me." I smirked. "I'm looking Jewella." I told him.

"Yeah, she in there." He paused. "I'm her brother Jon-Jon." He said. 

I sized him up, he was Tall and yellow with big hazel eyes and long dreads. He wasn't as fly as I was used to, but you could tell he was on the come up. "Can you go get her, please. Tell her, It's Doll from last night." I smiled as the other four guys watched me and Mocha's ever move.

He dissapeared, within Minutes Jewella appeared fresh faced and cooling in a PINK grey matching sweatsuit, and white Airmaxs. "Wassup," I said with a smirk.

"Hey," She said shyly.

"You wanna take a ride with me?" I asked her.

"Yeah," She paused. "Let me go get my purse." She smiled.

I had taken Jewella back to the house, so she could get a taste of what It would be like to be one of us. Besides, I had a few things that would butter her up. "This is Your house?" Jewella said as we walked inside.

"Who's that?" She crossed her arm looking at the large photo of Bliss hanging in our living room.

"That's Bliss, He's the Boss Mayne," I grinned. "Even though he couldn't do this without me." I chuckled. 

I went around and introduced her to all of the girls who were currently home, and decided to have a private chat with her. Just the two of us, I closed my bedroom door. "When can I start?" She said breaking the silence.

"You think you can handle this lifestyle?" I asked her.

"I know I can, to be honest." She trailed. "It's just me and my brother. I need the money, my mom's locked up and my dad aint around." She admitted.

"That easy?" I said.

"Money's Money." She grinned. 

"Cool, tomorrow. I'll have Mocha take you to get your hair fixed, fixed up your nails, and show you the ropes. Then, you can start taking  calls. " I paused.

"So when do I move in?" She asked me.

"When you prove your worth to me," I said with a serious face. "Because once you in the house, you family for life." I smiled.

I could already tell she was different.  I just hoped I wouldn't regret my decision to bring her on,  because escorting was different, especially when you don't got nobody.